In this series of Tableau Certification Questions for Tableau Certification exams, we will discuss Server Preparation in Tableau. The purpose of Tableau Certification Exam Questions part-9 is to explore Server Preparation targeting the Tableau Server Certified Associate exams. We have provided a complete step by step solution for Tableau Server exam question at the end with the correct answer.
Check out our detailed Tableau Certification Preparation Training Videos from Tableau Certified Professionals to explore further questions and tips for passing the exam on the first attempt.
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Certification Questions – Dashboard (Part 1)
- Tableau Certification Questions – Data Connections (Part 2)
- Tableau Certification Questions – Organizing and Simplifying Data (Part 3)
- Tableau Certification Questions – Tableau Chart Types and Field (Part 4)
- Tableau Certification Questions – Calculation (Part 5)
- Tableau Certification Questions – Tableau Mapping (Part 6)
- Tableau Certification Questions – Analytics in Tableau (Part 7)
- Tableau Server
- Tableau Certification Questions – Server Installation and Configuration (Part 8)
- Tableau Certification Questions – Server Preparation (Part 9)
- Tableau Certification Questions – Server Administration (Part 10)
- Tableau Certification Questions – Server Troubleshooting (Part 11)
- Tableau Certification Questions – Migration and Tableau Upgrade (Part 12)
Tableau Certification Questions List:
Let’s dive into Tableau Certification Questions related to Tableau Server Preparation.
Role of Gateway process component is to redirect traffic from all Tableau Clients to the available server nodes in a cluster. (True/ False)
- A) True
- B) False
Correct Answer: A
The Gateway process is the component that redirects traffic from all Tableau Clients to the available server nodes in a cluster.
Which Server process is responsible for managing Core Tableau Server functionality such as user login, content management (project, Sites, permission, etc.) and administration activities.
- A) Cache Server Process
- B) File Store Process
- C) Data Engine Process
- D) Application Server Process
Correct Answer: D
Check out the Solution:
- Kirill Eremenko via Udemy
- 9 hours on demand videos
- 230,147+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (60,907 ratings)
Tableau Server integrates with which of the following authentication solutions (Choose all that apply)
- A) Active Directory
- B) SAML
- C) Kerberos
- D) Digest Authentication
- E) OpenID
Correct Answer: A,B,C,E
Checkout the Solution:
You can find more Tableau Server related questions for Tableau Certification here.