A PMP certification is a stepping stone for any project manager wishing to climb up the corporate ladder as it offers visibility besides enhancing your changes of professional growth within your organization. As a project management Professional, it is necessary to validate your skills as a person who can successfully execute projects within the budget and on time. You can find PMP Certification dumps, PMP Exam Questions and PMP Practice Exam details here on this page.
As per PMI, earlier announced date for PMP exam change (i.e. 16-12-2019) is now moved to later next year. So, last date for candidates willing to take exam on current pattern is June 30, 2020. Check details here.
PMP Certification Process & Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years of Project Management experience is required.
- 35 hours Compulsory Training from a Certified Trainer.
- Application for PMP Certification exam that might take 3 to 5 business days for approval.
- If approved, submit PMP Exam Fee i.e. $555 (Fee for PMI Member is $405).
- Authorization code to enter Pearson VUE site and schedule the exam.
Note: You have a time period of 1 year to pass the exam after your application is approved.
- Appear for the PMP Exam to solve 200 questions in 4 hours.
- Upon passing the exam, you’ll be title as PMP (Project Management Professional).
- In case of failure, you have to reappear for the exam (Regular retake fee is $375, while $275 for PMI members).
PMP Certification Dumps:
PMP Exam Questions & Quizzes
- Project Management Fundamentals Quiz 1 (5 Questions)
- Project Management Fundamentals Quiz 2 (5 Questions)
- Project Integration Management Quiz (10 Questions)
- Project Scope Management Quiz (10 Questions)
- Project Schedule Management Quiz (10 Questions)
- Project Cost Management Quiz (10 Questions)
- Project Quality Management Quiz (10 Questions)
- Project Resource Management Quiz (10 Questions)
- Project Communications Management Quiz (10 Questions)
- Project Risk Management Quiz (10 Questions)
- Project Procurement Management Quiz (10 Questions)
- Project Stakeholder Management Quiz (10 Questions)
Complete PMP Practice Exam
Learners can also access the PMP Practice Exam/Test available online below as part of their PMP exam prep activity. All questions are based on the recent PMP exam course outline which means that they are the most up-to-date PMP test questions for preparation and practice. Preparing for your PMP exam requires you to answer as many sample questions as possible in a way that mimics the actual PMP exam. Our online PMP Certification Practice exam is a good indicator of how prepared you are to take the PMP certification exam. These PMP certification dumps also builds your confidence ahead of the actual exam. Studies show that practice exams are one of the best techniques that can help you pass your PMP exam.
PMP Certification FAQs:
What is the last date of PMP Exams current version?
The last day to take current version of PMP Exam is 30 June, 2020. More details from PMI can be found here.
Is it necessary to be a PMI member to keep my PMP?
Is the PMP exam difficult?
Yes, because the fail rate of this exam is actually 40-50%.
What is the fee of this exam?
You have to pay an amount of $555 for this exam. But if you have bought a PMI membership that is of $139 then you get to pay $405 instead of $555.
Can you take the PMP exam without any experience?
The simple answer to this question is NO.
Is it worth getting PMP certified?
Yes, upon becoming a PMP certified, your salary is going to increase and with that you will be able to guide your team members more effectively that will lead to completion of projects in given time.
How many times can I take the PMP exam?
You have a total of three attempts at passing the test within the one-year eligibility period.
Does the questions in PMP exam ever repeat?
As they have a huge question bank, the questions in the exam never repeat.