IT Security Course Listings
Most comprehensive collection of best IT security courses, classes, training programs and useful articles available online.
Information Security Courses
Comptia Security+ Training Courses
Cyber Security Online Courses
Comptia CySA+ Training Courses with Certificates
Cryptography & Network Security Courses
CompTIA Network+ Certification Training Courses
CEH Certification Courses
CISSP Training Classes & Courses
CISA Certification & Courses
CCNA vs Network+
Jobs & Skills
IT Security Courses FAQs:
Is Cybersecurity a good career?
Yes, it is a very good career to enter right now. The demand for cybersecurity professionals is increasing day by day. According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the employment rate of information security will grow by 31% by 2029.
If you wish to gain detailed information on the highest paying cybersecurity job roles then click here.
What is the best course to learn Cybersecurity?
To all those learners interested in Cybersecurity, the below courses can be of great help;
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Detecting and Mitigating Cyber Threats and Attacks
- Cyber Security in Manufacturing
You can find more by clicking here.
Information Security VS Cybersecurity VS Network Security?
In simpler words;
Information Security is considered to be the measures taken for protecting the records from unauthorized entry or use. Whereas, Cybersecurity is the method of protecting all systems, networks, and programs from all kinds of digital attacks. Similarly, Network Security is all about protecting the usability and integrity of the network and data.
What are the best information security courses?
- Introduction to Information Security offered by Georgia Tech
- Information Security Policy and Management by Coventry University
- Information Security – Introduction to Information Security offered by NYU
Find more information security courses here.
What qualifications do I need for Cybersecurity?
Generally speaking a cybersecurity engineer must have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or any other similar field.
With that, most companies demand at least 2 years of working experience in cybersecurity-related work. It can be in forensic, incident detection, or response.
Can I learn Cybersecurity in 2 months?
Cybersecurity is a vast field and you can’t expect to understand all its fundamentals in just a month or two. But you can somehow learn it in as little as four months. But usually, it all depends on the individual and his level of understanding.
What are the top Cybersecurity courses for beginners?
There are many cybersecurity courses available for beginners to help them get started in this field.
- The Absolute Beginners Guide to Information & Cyber Security
- Introduction to Cyber Attacks offered by NYU
- Detecting and Mitigating Cyber Threats and Attacks offered by the University of Colorado
- Cyber Threats and Attack Vectors offered by the University of Colorado
Looking for something else? Find more beginner cybersecurity courses here.
What are the best Cryptography and Network Security courses?
- Cryptography I offered by Stanford
- Basics of Network Security offered by Coventry University
- Asymmetric Cryptography and Key Management offered by University of Colorado Systems