Practice 200 Questions before you go to the Real PMP Exam , Updated by the PMBOK 6th Edition Updates
- Created by Shadi Al Sha’er , PMP ®, RMP® , PRINCE2® Practitioner
- 88+ students enrolled
- 22 Review available
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- Answer Questions related to Domain # 1 of the PMP Exam , Initiating
- Answer Questions related to Domain # 2 of the PMP Exam , Planning
- Answer Questions related to Domain # 3 of the PMP Exam , Executing
- Answer Questions related to Domain # 4 of the PMP Exam , Monitor and Control
- Answer Questions related to Domain # 5 of the PMP Exam , Closing
- Answer Questions related to the ” Introduction & Framework ” in the PMP Exam
- Answer Questions related to the ” Professional Responsibility ” in the PMP Exam
Online Course Description:
The Only Course on Udemy dividing the exam as per the real PMI Standards and by domain area !
This is a short training course about the Project management institute Project management professional exam ” PMP ” , as Project management becomes one of the major knowledge fields that adds value and bring benefits to the project, it’s important to work on getting the project management professional certificate . This course will cover one full exam ( 200 questions ) structured into 5 domains as per the Project management institute :
- Domain # 1 , Initiating ,13 % , 24 Questions
- Domain # 2 , Planning , 24 % , 46 Questions
- Domain # 3 , Executing , 31 % , 60 Questions
- Domain # 4 , Monitor and Control , 25 % , 48 Questions
- Domain # 5 , Closing , 7 % , 12 Questions
- Introduction and Framework , 5 Questions
- Professional Responsibility , 5 Questions
Overall we are going to solve 200 questions in this course .
What makes all my courses unique that I create and pick for you tricky questions, I don’t select simple ones just to count questions! Don’t expect to see simple & direct to the point questions in the exams, you should read the question carefully in order to pick the correct choice.
Click the “Take this course “button and let’s practice on full exam !
- Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Professionals preparing for PMP® exam