- Course 1 of 5 in Data Visualization with Tableau Specialization
- 4 weeks long
- 3-5 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Upgradable
- Taught by: Suk S. Brar, Govind Acharya
In this first course of the specialization, you will discover what data visualization is, and how we can use it to better see and understand data. Using Tableau, we’ll examine the fundamental concepts of data visualization and explore the Tableau interface, identifying and applying the various tools Tableau has to offer. By the end of the course, you will be able to prepare and import data into Tableau and explain the relationship between data analytics and data visualization. The course will guide you through the steps necessary to create your first visualization story from the beginning based on data context, setting the stage for you to advance to the next course in the Specialization.
What You Will Learn:
What International Students are saying about this Course/Specialization:
Let us now take a look at the social proof that has all types of comments that the users have given regarding this course. User have shared their experience regarding this course as to how the course turned out to be for them. The course has an overall Rating of 4.5 against 65,000+ students.
5 Star Ratings:
- I found the instructors of the course to be very informational.
- A very interesting course that one can easily understand.
- It wasn’t an easy course but I was very determined to learn from it.
- A well-structured, easy to understand and a comprehensive course.
- This course turned out to be an excellent investment of my time and money.
- I would definitely recommend this course to all those who are interested in big data field.
- I am a beginner and was afraid to take the course at first, but the course turned out to be very helpful.
- I am extremely satisfied by the course and waiting for other courses.
- The course provided me with the fundamentals, encouragement and ability to practice viz.
- The assignments available in the course were very challenging that pushed me to do better.
4 Star Ratings:
- A great starting point for all those who are just starting their career in tableau.
- With little time required, the course lets you learn the tableau software.
- Not many courses take time to explain all the basics about any topic but this course has all the basics explained properly.
- The course has a rigorous introduction coverage of the fundamentals of visualization.
- I found the course to be very succinct and informative.
- It has great information regarding art of data analytics.
- I think that the instructors have put in a lot of effort in making this course a useful one.
3 Star Ratings:
- I was expecting the course to be more useful, but overall other aspects are helpful.
- I loved the course but some of the assignments were vague.
- A good introduction about data viz is given in the course.
2 and 1 Star Ratings:
- A good course but would have liked to work with more samples of data.
- Had fewer details regarding tableau.
As we know that there is an alternative to every course that can help a user to decide which course is suitable for him. So we are going to discuss a few alternatives that can also be taken if a person feels that he wants something different so let us discuss these alternatives.
This is also an amazing course that will help a user to learn to visualize data using tableau 9. The course has different modules in it and each module is independent of one another. In this course a user will be able to learn how he can connect to data sets and understand the difference between green and blue pills. Also a user will be taught how he can organize his data using groups and sets. The course has a very appealing rating of 4.3 and it has helped a lot of users in advancing their career and skills.
This course is specially designed for all such people who have no prior knowledge of tableau but wishes to learn it. The course is also suitable for data scientists, business analysts and business intelligence professionals. It has a total of 10 chapters and every chapter has different terms and concepts explained in a very efficient manner. The instructor has tried to be as elaborated as possible so that his learners can benefit from him. Also the course is available at an affordable price so that anyone can buy it. So don’t waste your time anymore and start boosting your career now through these courses.
This course as part of Tableau Data Visualization Specialization is a complete package that is suitable for all types of people. The course has a very appealing rating and because of this course 40% of the people were able to start a new career and almost 32% of the users who already had a job got to improve their designation. In short the course is a good choice for beginners, professionals and intermediate level personnel.