For those who don’t know about cloud computing, it is a scalable service consumption and delivery platform that offers on-demand computing service for a shared pool of resources over the internet. These resources usually include servers, storage, networking, software, applications, databases, etc. In this course, you will understand in detail what cloud computing is and discuss its fundamentals in detail. By the end of this course, you would have gained a thorough understanding of cloud computing and its usage.
Online Course Highlights
- Prof. Soumya Kanti Ghosh via NPTEL
- Co-ordinated by: IIT Kharagpur
- 12 Weeks duration
- Discipline: Computer Science and Engineering
- Language: English
What will you learn in this course?
Taking this course will help you understand so many things about cloud computing;
- You will understand how it allows on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources.
- The instructor will explain all its fundamentals in detail.
- Then you will understand the management issues faced in cloud computing.
- Next, the instructor will talk about the security challenges and future research trends in detail.
- Moreover, you will explore the cloud computing platforms in detail.
It is to be believed that enrolling in this course will equip you with everything relevant to cloud computing and how it works. Thus enroll today and never stop learning.
More Related Courses:
CS50’s Introduction to Computer Science
- Harvard University via edX
- 9 Problem Sets, 1 Final Project
- 1,993,914+ students enrolled
- 12 weeks of effort required
Programming for Everybody – Getting Started with Python
- Michigan University via Coursera
- 96 hours of effort required
- 914,425+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (318,541 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)