- Prof. Soumyagit Dey via NPTEL
- Co-ordinated by: IIT Kharagpur
- 12 Weeks duration
- Discipline: Computer Science and Engineering
- Language: English
What will you learn in this course?
Enrolling in this course will help you learn;
- You will understand what memory access coalescing is.
- Then you will be taught all about shared memory usage.
- Next, you will learn about GPU thread scheduling in detail.
- After that, the instructor will talk about a SIMD programming language known as OpenCL.
- You will also understand the different architecture-aware optimization techniques which are relevant to both CUDA and OpenCL.
So, if you want to understand what GPU architectures are and their usage then enrolling in this course will help you learn all about it. Therefore, take this course today and never stop learning.
More Related Courses:
- Harvard University via edX
- 9 Problem Sets, 1 Final Project
- 1,993,914+ students enrolled
- 12 weeks of effort required
- Michigan University via Coursera
- 96 hours of effort required
- 914,425+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (318,541 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.