If you want to understand all about data analytics using Python then you have landed on the right page. As in this course, the instructor will be sharing many exciting stories and examples of analytics with the help of python programming language. Here you will get to participate in discussion forums and gain hands-on experience creating analytics models. Completing this course will equip you with great knowledge of data analytics with python.
Online Course Highlights
- Prof. A. Ramesh via NPTEL
- Co-ordinated by: IIT Roorkee
- 12 Weeks duration
- Discipline: Computer Science and Engineering
- Language: English
Related: Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate Review
What will you learn in this course?
If you enroll in this course then be prepared to learn so many exciting things about data analytics.
- You will be taught how to use analytics in your career.
- Then you will understand how to create analytics models in detail.
- After that, you will learn about the different tools that can be used in data analytics.
Therefore, if you want to learn what data analytics is using python then enroll in this course today and never stop learning.
More Related Courses:
CS50’s Introduction to Computer Science
- Harvard University via edX
- 9 Problem Sets, 1 Final Project
- 1,993,914+ students enrolled
- 12 weeks of effort required
Programming for Everybody – Getting Started with Python
- Michigan University via Coursera
- 96 hours of effort required
- 914,425+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (318,541 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)