Did you know, that the widespread popularity of digital cryptocurrencies has led to the foundation of blockchain, which we believe is fundamentally a public digital ledger? In this course, you will be taught what blockchain is and how it is used by millions of people for sharing information in a trustworthy and secure way. Here you will understand how the concept and applications of blockchain have spread to other domains after cryptocurrencies. The main focus of this course is to provide guidelines about blockchain architecture in the most effective possible manner.
Online Course Highlights
- Prof. Sandip Chakraborty & Prof. Praveen Jayachandran via NPTEL
- Co-ordinated by: IIT Kharagpur
- 12 Weeks duration
- Discipline: Computer Science and Engineering
- Language: English
What will you learn in this course?
Taking this course will allow you to understand;
- The basics of blockchain architecture in detail.
- You will understand how it is being used in business process management, smart contracts, IoT, and many other domains.
- Similarly, the instructor will cover both the conceptual and application aspects of blockchain.
- You will understand the fundamental design and architectural primitives of blockchain in a step-by-step guide.
- Moreover, you will understand the blockchain system and the security aspects through various cases.
Thus enroll today and increase your knowledge of blockchain architecture from the comfort of your home.
More Related Courses:
- Harvard University via edX
- 9 Problem Sets, 1 Final Project
- 1,993,914+ students enrolled
- 12 weeks of effort required
- Michigan University via Coursera
- 96 hours of effort required
- 914,425+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (318,541 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)