- Prof. Ashish Choudhury via NPTEL
- Co-ordinated by: IIT Bangalore
- 12 Weeks duration
- Discipline: Computer Science and Engineering
- Language: English
What will you learn in this course?
Taking this course will help you learn so many different concepts;
- You will understand what computational security is. Then the instructor will talk about semantic security and what Pseudorandom Generators in detail
- Then you will learn all about stream Ciphers and the practical instantiation of PRG.
- After that, there will be a detailed discussion on Pseudo-random functions.
- Then you will learn what CPA-Secure Ciphers from PRF are.
- Similarly, the instructor will also talk about the practical constructions of block ciphers.
Thus these and many other topics relevant to cryptography will be discussed in detail in this course. Therefore, enroll today and start your journey of learning cryptography.
More Related Courses:
- Harvard University via edX
- 9 Problem Sets, 1 Final Project
- 1,993,914+ students enrolled
- 12 weeks of effort required
- Michigan University via Coursera
- 96 hours of effort required
- 914,425+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (318,541 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.