If you are interested in understanding the foundations or principles of cryptography then this course is for you. Here you will get to understand the basic paradigm and principles of modern cryptography in detail. The instructor will focus on the definitions and constructions of different cryptographic objects. Then you will understand what security properties are. Similarly, you will learn to formally define the properties of security. The more you dive deep into the course, the more information you will gain about cryptography. Upon completing this course, you will gain a decent amount of knowledge about current cryptography research papers and standards.
Online Course Highlights
- Prof. Ashish Choudhury via NPTEL
- Co-ordinated by: IIT Bangalore
- 12 Weeks duration
- Discipline: Computer Science and Engineering
- Language: English
What will you learn in this course?
Taking this course will help you learn so many different concepts;
- You will understand what computational security is. Then the instructor will talk about semantic security and what Pseudorandom Generators in detail
- Then you will learn all about stream Ciphers and the practical instantiation of PRG.
- After that, there will be a detailed discussion on Pseudo-random functions.
- Then you will learn what CPA-Secure Ciphers from PRF are.
- Similarly, the instructor will also talk about the practical constructions of block ciphers.
Thus these and many other topics relevant to cryptography will be discussed in detail in this course. Therefore, enroll today and start your journey of learning cryptography.
More Related Courses:
CS50’s Introduction to Computer Science
- Harvard University via edX
- 9 Problem Sets, 1 Final Project
- 1,993,914+ students enrolled
- 12 weeks of effort required
Programming for Everybody – Getting Started with Python
- Michigan University via Coursera
- 96 hours of effort required
- 914,425+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (318,541 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)