- Created by Jeff Kolby
- 145 + students enrolled
- 11 Review available
- 44 mins on-demand video
- 142 articles
- 1 Practice Test
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What You will Learn?
- The GRE Verbal Section is not easy–nor is this course. To improve your Verbal score, you must be willing to work. If you study hard and master the techniques in this course, your score will improve–significantly!
Online Course Description:
Every year, students pay $1,000 and more to test prep companies to prepare for the verbal section of the GRE. Now you can get the same preparation in an online course. Nova’s GRE Verbal Prep Course provides the equivalent of a 2-month, 50-hour course.
Although the GRE verbal section is difficult, it is very learnable. Nova’s GRE Verbal Prep Course presents a thorough analysis of GRE verbal and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the GRE but in graduate school as well.
- Videos! Hundreds of videos explaining the text, examples, and exercises in step-by-step detail.
- Verbal: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.). Also, learn the 400 essential GRE words.
- Writing: Comprehensive analysis of the writing task, including writing techniques, punctuation, grammar, rhetoric, and style.
- Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing GRE problems solved to solving them on your own.
- College students preparing for the GRE