- Duke University via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 25 hours of effort required
- 180,056+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,920 Ratings)
What will you learn through this Course?
This course will assist you with smoothing out your investigations and feature their suggestions effectively utilizing perceptions in Tableau. Tableau is a very famous visualization program in the business world. You will be focusing on learning about different Tableau features. You will also look into making effective visualizations that harness the human brain’s internal perceptual and cognitive tendencies to send conclusions directly and clearly. Moreover, you will be able you practice designing and persuasively presenting business data. Furthermore, you will be able to visualize and capitalize business-tested methods and design principles.
What are the skills that you will gain through this Course?
Following are the skills that you will be gaining through this course:
- Data Analysis
- Tableau Software
- Data Visualization (DataViz)
- Visualization (Computer Graphics)
What are the topics that this Course will Cover?
Following are the topics that you will be covered through this course:
- Asking the Right Questions
- Data Visualization with Tableau
- Dynamic Data Manipulation and Presentation in Tableau
- Your Communication Toolbox: Visualizations, Logic, and Stories
- Final Project
We will be looking at some of the feedback for this course. This feedback will help us know if this course is good or not.
- Much obliged, particularly for the extraordinary course. Thanks, Ms. Jana Schaich Borg for splendid guidance of skills, dazzling voice, and gorgeous also. Kindly enroll in this course. I recommend it (Tinn P, ★★★★★).
- I was satisfied by the nature of this course. I truly, figured out how to utilize tableau. The tips on exploring and introducing were very much well-founded. The educators were positive and dedicated. Much thanks to you (Ian T, ★★★★★).
- Extraordinary experience. Truly fun and energizing to work with genuine information and attempting to take care of a genuine business issue. The instructor was truly clear in her presentations, and you can clearly see the exertion she and the entire group made in the production of this course. This was my top choice and likely the harder course I had taken on Coursera (benjamin d, ★★★★★).
- The course was all around planned and urging to investigate extra highlights of Tableau without anyone else. I took in a great deal all through the course, and would strongly recommend taking this course to my companions (Aibek C, ★★★★★).
- Astounding material. I think this is the best initial course for Tableau. Additionally, you likewise figure out how to discuss adequately with a chart and get a few hints to improve as a data analyst (Roberto T O, ★★★★★).
- Magnificent course for the individuals who wish to learn Tableau. Genuine undertaking/dataset, top to bottom activities, and a free half-year permit for the Tableau work area make it amazingly simple to practice. You can take this course and get mastery with both data investigation and Tableau programming. The tips and assets for giving incredible introductions really helped me (Anupama P V, ★★★★★).
- I was truly happy after finding out about this course and work with Tableau. I don’t come from a database, and I discovered the exercises truly captivating, and the training practices were very fun. Would suggest it to other people. Having taken the course in Excel before this, it was extraordinary to figure out how to take that information and apply visual methods to create proficient data charts (Amy H, ★★★★★).
- The course incorporated a great deal of material that wasn’t applicable for somebody (like me). I am just keen on figuring out how to visualize and communicate data utilizing Tableau. For example, a considerable number of lectures and tasks were about presentation methods. Counting the last task. I tracked down this as an exercise in futility. I would have favored the last task to simply require Tableau information and not a show (lotte h, ★★★☆☆).
- The course content is itself fascinating yet the absence of dynamic coaches to give direction makes the course truly hard to learn. Such countless unanswered inquiries on the conversation board and many confounded students. I’m happy I am not paying for this course (Adeola, ★★☆☆☆).
- There’s a ton of incredible data in this course, and it’s introduced in a generally excellent manner. Nonetheless, similar to the dominant course in this specialization, the greater part of the material isn’t tied in with utilizing Tableau. Multi-week is tied in with running a venture, fourteen days are tied in with utilizing Tableau, and the last fourteen days are about presentation skills. In case your interest isn’t essentially in Tableau. I would suggest the course. Nonetheless, in case you’re taking this course to learn Tableau, I would propose not paying for it (Sloan C, ★★☆☆☆).
This was a review for Data Visualization and Communication with Tableau. This course has more positive reviews than negative reviews. So, our team recommends you taking this course. Stay safe and keep learning.
More Related Courses:
- Trinity College via edX
- 6 Weeks of effort required
- Skill Level: Introductory
- University of California Davis via Coursera
- 72 hours of effort required
- 42,683+ students enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (7,177 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.