In this “Big Data Computing” course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the different big data terminologies and the core concepts behind big data problems. The instructor will also talk in detail about its applications, systems, and the techniques underlying big data computing technologies. Taking this course will give you a detailed introduction to some of the most common frameworks. This includes Apache Spark, Hadoop, MapReduce, etc. You will gain a deep understanding of large-scale data storage technologies like in-memory key/value storage systems and much more.
Online Course Highlights
- Prof. Rajiv Misra via NPTEL
- Co-ordinated by: IIT Patna
- 8 Weeks duration
- Discipline: Computer Science and Engineering
- Language: English
What will you learn in this course?
Taking this course will allow you to learn so many things about big data.
- First, you will get a detailed introduction to big data.
- Then the instructor will give an introduction to enabling technologies for big data.
- After that, you will understand all about big data platforms.
- Next, you will understand what big data storage platforms for large-scale data storage are.
- Similarly, you will be getting an introduction to big data streaming platforms for fast data.
- Then you will understand what big data machine learning with Spark is.
- Lastly, you will get an introduction to big data applications (Graph Processing).
Therefore enrolling in this course is what you need if you wish to understand all about big data and how it works.
More Related Courses:
CS50’s Introduction to Computer Science
- Harvard University via edX
- 9 Problem Sets, 1 Final Project
- 1,993,914+ students enrolled
- 12 weeks of effort required
Programming for Everybody – Getting Started with Python
- Michigan University via Coursera
- 96 hours of effort required
- 914,425+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (318,541 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)