This is a 4 weeks long course that aims to provide knowledge regarding how we can use data analytics in such a way that can make any company become more competitive and profitable. By taking this course, learners will be able to recognize critical data and also distinguish such data from ordinary data. There will be multiple skills learned with the help of this course like data analysis, business analysis, business analytics, business process and much more. Learners will also be taught how different companies use different data analytics techniques to compete other traditional companies. Hence we can say that this course is a best way to learn to use data analytics.
- 4 weeks long
- 3-5 hours per week
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- Taught by: Daniel Egger, Jana Schaich Borg
- View Course Syllabus
Who should take this course?
This course can be taken by all the below-mentioned people.
- All those determined people who want to learn the techniques to recognize critical data and how to make the best use of it.
- Those who are beginners and need to learn the skills of using data analytics.
- Those professionals who already are in this field and need to refresh their skills and learn a couple more in the way.
Some Other Business Courses:
Social Proof – Reviews of International Students & Professionals about this course:
Now we will take a look at some comments that have been given by our professionals and international students. By taking a look at their experience it can become easy for us to decide whether this course is actually helpful or nor.
- The course has a really impressive introduction to business metrics. I was able to learn a lot from it. I think those who have prior knowledge in this field can really learn a lot from this course like me. (AC/5 stars).
- This is a very interesting course on business metrics that also talks about business metrics itself and different jobs and companies available in this field. Also, there were a number of examples given about the application of business metrics like Amazon and Costco which was very helpful. (Yuntao W/5 stars).
- I have found this course to be really amazing as it had a practical explanation in it and also information regarding the business world and how we can evaluate the performance of our business using metrics was the best part for me. I can for sure recommend this course to anyone who is interested in this field like me. (CTW3010/5 stars).
- I took this course to get a better perspective of business analysis and I succeeded in it. The course really is amazing it has a complete introduction regarding business metrics. (Dhruv G/5 stars).
- This is a great course even for those who have no business background like me. I managed to learn a lot, thanks to this course. (Helena S/5 stars).
- The course is great because every example used in the course was so simple and easy to understand that it helped me understand even the difficult of the concepts easily. (Guangyu Z/5 stars).
- This is the best course for those who are not well-versed in business concepts. Don’t worry if you are weak in this field because this course will help you pick up the pace. (Jed A G/5 stars).
- After completing the course, I realized it has only basic stuff explained in it. I really didn’t learn anything new from the course which was very disturbing. (Santiago H/2 stars).
- I didn’t like the part where the instructor went into too much detail about the business analytics and related career paths as it was not a technical skillset to learn but just random information. (Maggie L/2 stars).
- This was an entry-level course that had only basics explained. (Mark A/2 stars).
Let us now discuss some of the alternatives that we have with this course. By looking at what each of these courses has to offer, we can then decide which course is better for us.
Introduction to big data:
This course can give learners an idea about the different terminologies and the core concepts behind the big data problems, applications, and other systems. There will be a number of things that a learner can learn like what are the different V’s of big data and how each of the V’s of big data has an impact on data collection, monitoring, storage, analysis, and reporting. How to differentiate between the big data problems and the not so big data problems, how to get value out of big data with the help of a 5 step process and much more. With the help of this course, learners can also understand one of the most common frameworks that are Hadoop. So click on the below link to get this course now.
Introduction to R for data science:
This course will help learners to get full grip over a number of things like how to use R platform, how we can import our data into the R platform and then visualize it, how business performance can be predicted, how we can make data-driven decisions about our industry, how we can manage to utilize basic data structures such as strings, dates, lists and much more. This is a perfect course for all such people out there who wish to learn more about big data and how it can be dealt with and make decisions through it. So click on the below link to get this course now.
We can end our discussion with an understanding that the above-mentioned course is indeed the best way for learners to learn to use data analytics that can help them make their company more competitive and prolific. The course has everything that can help us to use business metric data in the best possible way. The rating of this course is 4.6 and thousands of students have taken this course and have given positive feedback about it. So if you wish to get enrolled in this free course then just click on the below link to take this course now.