Udacity is pleased to announce their Nanodegree programs that offer a number of programs for students to choose from. With these Nanodegree programs, Udacity aims to bridge the gap between learning and making a career. Before digging directly into Udacity Nanodegree programs, let us first get a clear picture of what a Nanodegree program is.
A Nanodegree program is basically a unique online educational offering whose purpose is to teach a learner such skills that are demanded in the job market. If a learner takes one of these educational programs, he will be equipped with such skills that can help him get a decent job for himself. So that is why Udacity has paired with top class industry leaders and experts who exactly know what kind of skills are demanded in the market industry and what kind of portfolio is required.
By taking any of the Udacity’s Nano-degree programs, a learner will develop the required skills by taking online classes and a complete series of projects. These programs are specifically aimed to develop job relevant skills into the learners that can help them outstand the crowd. Thus we can say that taking the related Nanodegree program from Udacity can for sure help a learner to make a difference in his portfolio.
Checkout here if you are looking for more free online courses with certificates of completion.
Key features of Udacity’s Nanodegree program:
Following are the key features of all the Udacity’s Nanodegree programs.
- Provides a flexible learning platform to the students that can help them learn on their own ease and pace.
- Master the tech skills that companies demand from you through real world projects.
- Get access to career coaching sessions, interview preparation advice and career services.
- Get the most professional and experienced mentor for guidance.
Degree programs that Udacity has to offer:
Now that we know what Nanodegree programs are and what good they can bring into a person’s career, let us now talk about different Nanodegree programs that Udacity has to offer.
- School of data science.
- School of artificial intelligence.
- School of programming.
- School of autonomous systems.
- School of cloud computing.
- School of business.
Degree programs are also offered by other top universities in various subjects that can be of interest for readers:
- Masters of Computer Science by University of Illinois
- Master’s Degree in Marketing by Curtin University
- MS Degree in Cyber Security by Georgia Tech
- MSc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship by HEC Paris
- MSc in Electrical Engineering by University of Colorado Boulder
- Master’s Degree in Accounting by Indiana University
So enroll in any of the above programs to learn
- How to do coding?
- What is data science?
- What are robotics?
- What is mobile programming and how to deal with it?
- How to build projects?
And much more will be taught in these programs. The services that are provided by Udacity’s Nanodegree programs are classroom mentorship moderated forums and project reviews to make sure that a learner is given a personalized experience. Whatever the program you take has a duration of 6 to 12 months which means that you have to give 10 to 20 hours per week. The fee that you have to pay is $200 each month.
In the end we will say that these Nanodegree programs from Udacity will help a learner to build a stand out portfolio for himself so choose your specialty and take one of Udacity’s Nanodegree programs now.