- 18-36 Months
- 11 Courses
- 300 credit hours. (Each of the first 10 marketing courses in the program count as 25 credits and the final Marketing Project course is worth 50 credits.)
- Completely Online
- AUD $25,850
- View Course Syllabus
Online Course Details:
Curtin University’s online Master’s in Marketing degree program has a strong focus on industry demands and marketing in a global and digital context. You’ll develop the ability to identify and analyze marketing management problems and gain the skills needed to generate innovative marketing strategies.
The Master’s degree in Marketing will help you apply your critical thinking and marketing analytics skills to modern marketing challenges and give you the ability to progress in your marketing career to higher-level, decision-making roles.
You’ll build on the knowledge gained in the MicroMasters program Marketing in a Digital World by expanding your understanding of key concepts in marketing communications, digital marketing, public relations, marketing research, consumer behavior, and marketing intelligence and analytics, with a particular focus on digital marketing in an international context.
The online Master’s of Marketing provides flexibility to study while working, in a full-time or part-time capacity at a pace that suits you. You’ll interact with other students from all over the world, so you can grow your professional network and gain a deeper international perspective
Direct entry to the Master of Marketing program requires a bachelor degree in a relevant discipline or a bachelor’s degree in any discipline and relevant work experience. Applicants applying for the Master’s program must supply the following:
- A bachelor degree in a relevant discipline; OR
- A bachelor degree in any discipline AND relevant work experience approved by the Head of School; OR
- A relevant Graduate Certificate
English language proficiency:
Applicants must also meet Curtin’s English language proficiency requirements.
- An overall International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.5 with a 6.0 in all bands
- of writing, speaking, reading and listening; OR
- An overall 176 of Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) with 169 in reading, writing, listening, speaking; OR
- An overall 58 Pearson Test of English Academic with 50 in each communication skills.
Applicants should have a prerequisite bachelor’s degree and/or work experience as detailed in the application requirements. For the Master of Marketing, relevant discipline is considered to include business, commerce, business administration, marketing, media, advertising, public relations, tourism, management, event management, communications, creative and digital media, and others.
The Master of Marketing degree program requires 300 credits to graduate. Each of the first 10 marketing courses in the program count as 25 credits and the final Marketing Project course is worth 50 credits.
Course units in the degree program are:
- Buyer Behavior and Analysis
- Digital and Interactive Marketing
- Strategic Brand Management
- Global Marketing Management
- International Marketing for Managers
- Storytelling and Digital Media
- User Experience Design
- Marketing Intelligence and Analytics
- Business Research Methods
- Integrated Global Communications
- Marketing Project
Course units 1-3, with the inclusion of Digital Branding & Engagement and Reputation Management in a Digital World, make up the MicroMasters program, which is part of the degree program.