This is a fun-filled and engaging course that covers everything you need to know about computing and that too using Python. The aim here is to bring programming to your desk using anecdotes, analogies, and illustrious examples. The course will help you think logically and arrive at a solution programmatically. With that, the course will understand how to practice and culture the art of programming using Python as your primary language. Upon completing this course, you would have gained a decent amount of information about computing using Python.
Online Course Highlights
- Prof. Sudarshan Iyengar, Prof. Yayati Gupta via NPTEL
- Co-ordinated by: IIT Ropar
- 12 Weeks duration
- Discipline: Computer Science and Engineering
- Language: English
What will you learn in this course?
- You will understand what variables and expressions are and then how to design your own calculator.
- Then the instructor will explain what loops and conditionals are.
- After that, you will be taught how to count your foreign trip expenses.
- Next, you will understand how to do searching in find things in seconds.
- Moreover, you will learn about substitution Cipher.
- In addition, the instructor will talk about sentiment analysis.
Thus this and many other things will be learned in this course at that too at your ease and pace. So, enroll today in this course and never stop learning.
More Related Courses:
- Harvard University via edX
- 9 Problem Sets, 1 Final Project
- 1,993,914+ students enrolled
- 12 weeks of effort required
- Michigan University via Coursera
- 96 hours of effort required
- 914,425+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (318,541 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)