- 365 Careers via Udemy
- 35,721+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (4,136 Ratings)
This course is about learning the w to the three most important tools in data science. Those three data tools are Python, SQL, and Tableau. This course is an all in 1 package. Through this course, you will not only learn about Python, but you will also be learning about SQL and Tableau. Python is the most leading programming language, SQL is the most commonly used form of communication with database systems, and Tableau is the number one solution for data visualization. This course will show you how by stepping on these three pillars, you could save business millions of dollars annually in terms of reporting personnel. Through this course, you will get to know how to integrate Python, SQL, and Tableau. Learning this will give you an edge over other candidates.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “The Complete Digital Marketing” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 576 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 83.3% reviews were positive while around 16.7% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- 365 Career’s online course received a total score of 4.2 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is very nice and well-structured.
- The course offers good and clear explanations of the given topics.
- The course has hands-on practical exercises to help you develop different skills.
- You will learn skills that allow you to work more efficiently as a data analyst.
Pros & Cons:
- Active community to answer your queries.
- Offers an insightful approach to preprocessing data.
- Teaches Python basics thoroughly.
- The ML section is not good enough.
- Textual notes are missing.
What will you learn through this Course?
You will first start by getting to know what software integration is a concept. After having a good understanding, you will move forward on learning about important terms such as servers, clients, requests, and responses. The important terms also consider more stuff like data connectivity, APIs, and endpoints. Once you will have your basic concepts, you will start to explore the real-life example exercise the course is centered around.
You will also get to explore how BI and data science look like in real-life on-the-job situations. Learning about this is extremely important as it will provide you with a significant amount of data scientists’ work consists of preprocessing, but many learning materials omit that.
Once you know what real-life situations look like, you will continue to apply some Machine Learning to your data. You will start looking at the problems from a machine learning perspective. By the end of this course, you will learn to use Tableau. It will help you to visualize the data that you have been working on throughout the course.
What are the Requirements of this Course?
To enroll and gain the most out of this course, you will be needing basic coding skills in Python. In addition to this, you will also need to have some basic knowledge of SQL, along with the ability to use Tableau for data visualization.
Who is this Course for?
This course is not a beginner level course, it is for intermediate and advanced students. Anyone who is eager to differentiate their resume can learn through this course. Moreover, people interested in a career in Business Intelligence and Data Science can also learn through this course.
We will now have a look at the feedback for this course. These feedbacks are from the people who took and learned through this course. This feedback will give you a better insight into what is the course about, or it not even good.
- I truly took in a lot from this course. It gave me an outline of how Python Jupiter, Data preprocessing, SQL, Tableau coordinate and work with one another. It additionally assisted me with seeing more what sort of abilities I can investigate in these tools. Much thanks to you for the motivation, 365 Careers! (Hayden Chao, ★★★★★).
- I altogether appreciated taking the course. I think with regards to computer programming, this was the course that gave me the most issues when it came to set-up. However, with the assistance of Ivan, the issues didn’t appear as baffling. The SQL worker set-up is a test, and a portion of the directions with respect to where bundles should be introduced/updated/downsized can be more clear. I likewise wish the course was somewhat more lengthy, particularly in the Tableau area. However, it was an awesome course (Nilay Sharan, ★★★★☆).
- Astounding course. I am certain it is difficult to set up this course. Particularly at the editing animation video, voice over and coding. Much obliged to you for sharing your splendid information. Stay safe, and may you succeed (Ambia Faturrazi, ★★★★★).
- This course is incredible in the event that you are separately acquainted with python, SQL, and tableau but still have never executed them in one task. This course helps you to take care of business without being unreasonably confounded (Thomas Cahill, ★★★★★).
- Excellent voice cover. Proficient movement. A ton of explaining on-screen drawings, so it is not difficult to follow. I’m appreciating this course despite the fact that simply a part of the way through. Very much done! (Oleg Prypoten, ★★★★★).
- It was an incredible course. I covered the essentials unquestionably. One thing I would like to get improved and is the voice. I had to watch these in a loud voice in the workplace, and the closed captions, while useful for most things, didn’t have a clue about the term ‘SQL.’ Lots of Maya QoL and Eskew all and such in the subtitles. I couldn’t say whether you can address them whenever they’ve been PC generated. Other than that, it was a great course (Lisa Art, ★★★★★).
- The course was amazing generally. But, when they got to the last segment where you really execute the machine learning module, they sort of bypassed how to fare and utilize it. The code that they accommodated this was obsolete and didn’t work for me, so I couldn’t finish that segment (Jordan Tony, ★★★☆☆).
- The preprocessing course with python and Jupiter is marvelous. The part on ML is futile given the subjects tended to. It requires a lot of foundation. The end of the course was a little baffling as we are utilizing CSV record fare to associate the information (Nicolas MRSIC, ★★★☆☆).
- I didn’t see a sign of the coding part, and I might want a proposal to learn more about it. It ought to be very simplified. Additionally, the cycle for information preparing and ML followed a particular interaction. Is it the equivalent of processing other data? If not suggest a site where one can get information and furthermore a local area that can help when one is stock (Perseverance Joseph, Okodugha, ★★★☆☆).
Is this Course worth taking?
Considering the fact that there is tremendous growth and expansion in the use of modern technologies in performing our daily tasks, it is very important to upgrade your skills accordingly. This course we believe is a great source to learn to use Python, SQL, and Tableau and it really enhances one’s tech skills and prepares you to deal with real-world problems.
- Hong Kong University of Science & Technology via Coursera
- 3 Months (10 hours weekly) of effort required
- 400,221+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (5,001 Ratings)
- University of London via Coursera
- 7 Months (5 hours weekly) of effort required
- 54,410+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (9,329 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.