- Ermin Dedic via Udemy
- Course type: Self Paced
- 1,177+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (156 Ratings)
Are you that person who has knowledge of SAS data step programming? If yes then this course is definitely for you. Here you will be taught how to apply SQL syntax like WHERE, ORDERBY, SELECT, HAVING, GROUPBY, and more. Then you will learn to join and manage tables in a step-by-step guide. This include understanding of how to create one and then how to alter columns and add rows etc. Similarly, you will learn to apply SQL to compare tables and find duplicate records in a step-by-step guide. After that, you will learn to create conditions and much more. The aim of this course is to teach you all about SQL because it is related to the SAS programming language. For more SAS programming courses click here.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
This is the most important section as it contains feedback that other users have given about this course. By reading comments from actual learners, you can get a clearer picture of what the course has to offer.
- This is a really good course and I liked it pace. It was not too slow and not too fast. The instructor was interesting and taught to develop the SQL code in a very smart way. The instructor has covered all the key areas in this course without dragging anything too much (Basaveswara Rao, ★★★★★).
- This was an easy to follow course that has taught me so much about SQL. What I appreciate the most here is the instructor’s quick response to whenever I had a question. Amazing job done by an amazing instructor (Edwin, ★★★★★).
- I really loved this course as everything was understandable here. The instructor had a clear accent and even though I am an Indonesian, I found the entire content easy to listen (Andri Putra, ★★★★★).
- This was a concise, well organized and slowly to explain course which I have sincerely enjoyed learning from. The instructor has truly done an impeccable job and thus deserves a big round of applause (Ngoc Tran, ★★★★★).
- This course had great content presented in a great manner and I would without any doubt recommend this course to those who want to learn SQL but at their ease and pace (Subhashish Ray, ★★★★★).
- The course was great and had easy to learn presentation. The instructor gave a good introduction to SAS advanced programming (Shutoku Shia, ★★★★★).
- This was a basic course which is pretty much suitable for beginners like me (Gustaf H, ★★★★☆).
- The course was good but the size of the code was too small. I would appreciate if the instructor would increase the size of the code (Yancheng Qiu, ★★★★★).
- This course is suitable for beginners only and those who have some experience in writing SQL queries should not enroll in this course. The examples were of no use and that is why I would not recommend this course to intermediate or advanced level people (Irfan Khan, ★★★☆☆).
- Sharon Cheng via Udemy
- 8,898+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (1,962 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.