- Sharon cheng via Udemy
- Course type: Self Paced
- 817+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (95 Ratings)
In this course, you will learn to create reports and tables with the help of Proc report, SAS proc tabulate, SAS proc print, and SAS ODS. The instructor is going to explain how you can produce detail reports with PRINT procedure. You will be taught how to create summary tables using proc tabulate and create one, two, and three dimension tables. Similarly, the instructor will explain how to create simple and enhanced reports, customized reports, and much more in detail. All you need is a basic know how of SAS programming and then you are all set to learn from this course.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
In this section, we are going to take a look at the feedback which users have given about this course. So let us take a look at the comments given by actual users.
- I can say that this course has helped me a lot in understanding the procedures in SAS and all this happened only because of the instructor. Really a worth-taking course it was (Vera Y, ★★★★★).
- This course has helped me understand how to make reports using SAS but in the most simple manner. The instructor was so good at explaining what the code does and everything else was also on point. I can definitely recommend this course to all interested (Ndivhuho Thathani, ★★★★★).
- I believe this instructor’s way of presenting everything was quite professional and interacting. The details were covered in a balanced manner. The exercises were also good but it would have been better if there were more exercises (Shiva Kumar, ★★★★☆).
- This course has good examples and I have sincerely enjoyed learning from the course but it took me so long to go over the same things every time (Steven Karp, ★★★★☆).
- The course was quite informative and engaging and taught me so much about SAS programming (Vicky Maurya, ★★★★★).
- I always wanted to know the depth of the proc tabulate and this course gave me exactly what I needed. This was a very well-structured course (Fortune Singh, ★★★★★).
- I just want to thank the instructor Sharon for her tiring effort. I am so excited for the part 2 now (Colombe Chappey, ★★★★★).
- After completing the course, I can say that this instructor was awesome. She explained all the concepts at a nice pace (Barbara Flannery, ★★★★☆).
- This course has nothing extra to offer except for some general things relevant to reporting. I believe the instructor needs to add more material in the course for making it more useful for learners like us (Houk Paek, ★★★☆☆).
- No doubt I liked the content and the topics selection. But would love this course even more if the instructor could avoid reading off the slide/code and rather talk to the learners. The fillers were quite distracting and made me lose interest in the course (Siraprapa Watakit, ★★★☆☆).
- Sharon Cheng via Udemy
- 8,898+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (1,962 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.