- Shenggang Li via Udemy
- 10,534+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (1,680 Ratings)
If you are a job seeker or a person who is just starting his career in SAS, Statistics, and data science then this course is the perfect fit. Here you will learn to read and write different types of raw data with different formats and options. Next, you will learn to create and modify various professional and statistical reports. Similarly, you will learn so much about statistical analysis and other concepts including correlation, a nonparametric test, and interaction.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Complete & Practical SAS, Statistics & Data Analysis” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 312 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 73.4% reviews were positive while around 26.6% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Shenggang Li online course received a total score of 3.7 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|4.0 / 5.0
|3.9 / 5.0
|3.7 / 5.0
|4.0 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews, we believe;
- The content of this course is excellent as the course has very useful topics explained.
- The entire course is well-presented and explained comprehensively, containing practical information.
- One can learn a lot of skills that can be applied in real projects.
- The course can help even advanced-level SAS users learn new things and apply them in the workplace.
What will you learn in this course?
Taking this course will equip you with so many things including;
- Learning all about the SAS graphics tools like GTL and statistical plots.
- Gaining comprehensive knowledge of SAS Macro programming, variables, and user-defined functions.
- Similarly, you will be taught how to perform real-world case studies and learn so much about retail banks, credit bureaus, marketing firms, and clinical trials.
- Going further, you will understand all about data management and data piping.
- Next, the instructor will use hundreds of SAS sample codes to explain arrays, functions and so much more.
Pros and Cons:
- Offers great examples with practical use cases.
- Helps develop strong working skills.
- Explains the unique functions of SAS.
- Shares in-depth knowledge of SAS.
- Helpful special notes and homework questions.
- Some lectures have no visual content.
- Lack of slides used in the video for Procedure Syntax.
What People Are Saying About this Course:
Let us now discuss some of the reviews of those students who have taken this course. These reviews are totally honest and given by the users themselves. The purpose of these reviews is to help others to decide whether this course is suitable for them or not.
- This was without any doubt a complete course and showed some practical use cases along with great examples. I really felt that every example explained was professional and the entire course was organized very well along with the materials. (Rajat Shubhra, ★★★★★)
- The course offers a lot of practical information and in my opinion, if you have strong working skills and will to learn more, this course is for you. (Броницкий, ★★★★★)
- This is the most engaging course that offers a comprehensive SAS introductory course. I have taken many courses and free tutorials on YouTube but none of them were as good as this one. The course covers almost all the topics. (Ibrahim S, ★★★★★)
- This is a great course on SAS and the instructor has managed to explain all the topics with great determination. The given examples are too good. The English of the instructor is perfect. One thing I would like to mention here is that the instructor has put in a lot of effort in this course and I think if someone really wants to learn from this course then one should put in a lot of time and effort. (Aura P, ★★★★★)
- This course has gone beyond my expectations and I was too surprised to figure out how many functions there actually are. I have been working with SAS for 3 years now and still, I knew very few possibilities to structure a query. But completing this course has taught me more. (Lukas S, ★★★★★)
- I am only halfway through the course but thought should give a review right now. My journey toward learning SAS is going well so far and I have understood many things. Hoping to learn more as I move forward with the course. But yes this course can be recommended to all those interested. (Chang Z, ★★★★★)
- The explanations offered in this course are very understandable and the instructor has explained all the topics in detail. I can say the instructor has done a wonderful job in making this course. Thank you so much for adding so many topics to this course. (Babu K, ★★★★★)
- At the start, the instructor used so many examples without even explaining them properly. I even waited for a while and thought maybe now the instructor would explain them but he didn’t. (Aavinaash, ★★★☆☆)
- The course only has a lot of verbal talking and no single word seems useful to me. It would have been very nice if the instructor actually thought of explaining things and not just reading them loudly. (Lenny R, ★★★☆☆)
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe the content of this course is very detailed and organized and has been explained in a cool and easy-to-follow manner. The instructor succeeded in teaching a wide range of SAS functionality using many practical examples. Therefore, it is safe to say that the course is simply superb to learn or even refresh all the SAS-related skills.
If you think this course doesn’t meet your requirements then we also have some suggestions for you to consider. Take a look at the below alternatives;
The Complete SQL & Python for SQL with Hands-on Questions
This course focuses on explaining all about SQL and Python and not the SAS and can be taken by all those who wish to gain SQL knowledge. Start of the course, the instructor will talk about the fundamentals. Then you will understand how to utilize and manage PostgreSQL and Pgadmin interfaces for writing SQLs. Similarly, going further you will understand what database administration is. So, if you want to learn Python for SQL with a hands-on question then this course is for you.
XBoost Machine Learning for Data Science and Kaggle
This is another alternative and is for those who are rather interested in mastering the XGBoost machine learning algorithm. Here you will understand how to use the XGBoost algorithm to predict different model targets. Then you will understand how to set appropriate XGBoost modeling parameters and so much more in detail.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.