- Shenggang Li via Udemy
- 9,897+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,599 Ratings)
If you need a complete and comprehensive package that covers SAS programming, intuitive statistics interpretation, data analysis, and predictive modeling, and If you would like to learn by doing various practical use cases fitting in the positions in different business portfolios, and Whether you are a job seeker or beginner intending to start a data science career Then this around 18 hours course is right for you! This complete SAS course includes more than 150 lectures and contains 11 real world case studies/projects in different applied areas such as banking and marketing. After this intensive training, you will be equipped with a powerful tool for the most sexy data analytics career path!
- Be equipped with a powerful tool for the most sexy data analytics career path!
- Read and write various types of raw data with different formats and options.
- Create and modify various professional and statistical reports.
- Be aware of statistical analysis and concepts such as non parametric test, interaction, correlation..
- Master the most complete SAS graphics tool such GTL and statistical plots.
- Learn comprehensive SAS Macro programming knowledge — variables and user defined functions.
- Perform many real world case studies — retail banks, credit bureau, marketing firms and clinical trials.
- Apply powerful data manipulation — SQL, subsetting, slicing, filtering, transformation, ranking, sorting.
- Understand data management and data piping.
- Use SAS ODS — help deliver many useful objects such as charts, tables between different systems.
- Hundreds of SAS sample codes to explain arrays, functions and business cases.
- Sharon Cheng via Udemy
- 8,898+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (1,962 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.