In this course, you will get a chance to discover the best practices in autism education. You will understand how to create an inclusive curriculum for autistic children in detail. The instructors will help you identify the educational requirements of children on the autism spectrum with and without learning difficulties. Next, you will understand the concept of inclusion for promoting inclusive culture, policies, and practices within mainstream schools. Going further, the instructors will reflect on what constitutes good practice for autism within educational settings. You will then get a chance to compare specific examples of good practice in autism education. In other words, enrolling in this course will equip you with high-quality content and a better understanding of Autism.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Good Practice in Autism Education” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 665 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 93% reviews were positive while around 07% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Good Practice in Autism Education‘s online course received a total score of 4.6 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.9 / 5.0
|4.9 / 5.0
|4.9 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is very helpful, informative, and presented in a very suitable manner.
- It allows you to comment and read other learner’s comments as well leading to a better understanding of the topic.
- You will get access to different resources for additional learning.
- The course also offers the best examples that can be related to real-world autistic cases.
Pros & Cons:
- High rating of 4.7
- Gives a better understanding of Autism
- Access to good practice examples
- Taught by the best professors of the University of Bath
- Broken links
- Some content was outdated
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by online learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our main points mentioned below;
Offers best learning content to understand Autism spectrum disorder
Helps you make better choices for dealing with Autism
Teaches you ways to communicate better with autistic children
The course is well-written and delivered
The content was wholly appropriate and understandable
Suitable for those interested in knowing what Autism is and how to cope with it
It is a very enjoyable course explaining so much about Autism
Provided a thorough overview of Autism
An eye-opening course regarding Autism
Should be an essential course for all teachers who deal with autistic kids
Content becomes less structured as you progress further
- I found this course to be great and was able to learn a lot from this course but the language of the course needs to be more neuro-affirming. Other than that the course is great. (Carmen N)
- The course seemed quite basic to me. Yes, it does cover useful content but other than that, everything was simply reading the screen. I would have preferred a more “lecture-styled” course. (Louise G)
Is this Course worth taking?
This is a very interesting course that will help you explore your own understanding of Autism. This includes learning the signs, symptoms, diagnosis, causes, etc. The instructors tried to explain well how special educational needs and disabilities can affect a child’s ability to learn and what should be done to avoid that. Overall, the course is great to learn from.