- Harry Mattison via Udemy
- 742+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (192 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Mixed
- Language: English
This course is all about exploring and learning how to customize, automate, and improve Autodesk Revit software. If you want to learn Autodesk Revit building information modeling software, this course is perfect for you.
It might be possible that there is a lot of things that you can do with Revit. Once you add additional functionality to Revit, you will start finding yourself more effective and productive.
What will you Learn through this Course?
This course has a lot to offer as it covers a wide range of topics in the Revit API. Moreover, you will gain complete knowledge about each topic as they will be taught by walking through a set of C# code samples. By earning through that sample will help you progress from the basics to more advanced concepts. You might also be interested in more BIM Online Courses.
Who can take this Course?
Anyone can enroll for this course who wants to learn and be capable of doing more with Revit. Moreover, you do not need any programming experience to gain knowledge through this course. If you are a beginner then you will find this course to be really helpful. You can also use some of the many free resources online.
Let’s look at some of the feedback for this course and see if the course is good enough or not.
- There is a great deal of practical information that you can use in your day by day exercises at work. Harry gives you the information as well as shows you how to learn on your own so you can become familiar with a ton about the Revit API (Juan Sebastian Galindo Leal, ★★★★★).
- Functioning as a BIM administrator, this is by a wide margin the best course I’ve taken to get me well and really fully operational in working with the Revit API. I have been making some valuable tools for our staff. Harry is an incredible educator with a very much built course that overs you a touch of everything from macros to outer order or totally new apparatuses on their own tabs. I energetically suggest this course. I’ve previously taken on Boost your BIM section 2 (Jeames Hanley, ★★★★★).
- This course gave me a lot of knowledge to create valuable Revit addins. I was reluctant from the start, but the instructional exercises were really good. I recommend this course. If it’s not too much trouble, make another course of generally a similar length going through the new Revit 2017 programming interface and give us more models (Dylan James, ★★★★★).
- Like a child in a treats store. It’s an honor to take in the Revit API from a truly outstanding teacher out here. Much obliged Harry for assisting with a more relevant utilization of Revit (Aubrey Frederick, ★★★★★).
- Mattison introduced a knowledgeable, well advising class that addressed inquiries and gave sufficient detail to move the developers to catch the sequencing. This course ended up being the perfect measure of both entry and resource level information. I have an inclination that I can get back to the exercises as filler or response for my programming without being exhausted by the detail that I am already familiar with (Louis Harrison, ★★★★★).
- I would not recommend this course for beginners. Strong comprehension of C# programming is needed to comprehend the idea of the lectures in the course. The course ought to tell that the learners will need experience in C# Programming so that the students can learn coding before taking this course. I think I wasted my time (Audi Capellan, ★☆☆☆☆ ).
This was a review for this Learn to program the Revit API by Boost Your BIM. Stay safe and keep learning.
More Related Courses:
- Enrique Galicia via Udemy
- 1,024+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (139 Ratings)
- National Taiwan University via Coursera
- 21 hours of effort required
- 3,780+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (801 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.