TTC Course Provider Rating
Agile Project Management Academy is an institute or platform that mainly helps companies, project managers, and even business managers learn and understand how to develop a well-integrated and high-quality impact approach to project management. The aim of this institute is to blend Agile and traditional plan-driven project management principles and practices together in the right proportions to fit any situation.
The faculty at Agile Project Management Academy actively takes part in creating a result-oriented approach that has the right balance of flexibility and adaptivity. The aim is to maximize business value and design such an approach that is very well-aligned with the individual’s business goals.
TakeThisCourse Analysis Results for Agile Project Management Academy’s Online Courses:
To help online learners with real user experience, our experts did a comprehensive analysis of Agile Project Management Academy’s online courses using text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 5,965 reviews for 11 online courses.
- The analysis indicates that around 91% reviews were positive.
TTC Course Effectiveness Score:
We have further analyzed user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including Content, Engagement, Quality Practice and Career Benefit.
4.5 / 5.0 3585 Reviews
4.6 / 5.0 3828 Reviews
4.1 / 5.0 1367 Reviews
4.7 / 5.0 1212 Reviews
Based on the number of students, we believe that:
- Institute offers courses that are both challenging and substantive at the same time.
- The institute offers university-level courses that have evolved from a graduate-level Agile Project Management program originally developed for Boston University.
- These courses have everything one needs to understand about Agile and completing one of these courses is like getting a mini Master’s degree in Agile Project Management.
Below Stack Barchart further shows the positive, neutral and negative reviews we found during our detailed course analysis.
More about Agile Project Management Academy:
What does Agile Project Management Academy has to offer?
To your knowledge, the Agile Project Management training has around 80,000 students from 174 countries worldwide and over 5000 students with 5-star reviews. The training is offered on three different platforms.
- One is through the Agile Project Management Academy.
- The other is through online courses that are exclusively available at Udemy.
- And the last one is at Pluralsight.
Chuck Cobb is known to be the author of the recent best-selling book “The Project Manager’s Guide to Mastering Agile”. With that, he is also quite famous for his other books on Agile Project Management and Business Excellence. Cobb is known to be one of the most popular instructors on Udemy and he has over 200,000+ students.
Cobb is also the founder of the Agile Project Management Academy. He has been a featured speaker at a number of PMI Chapter events, universities, agile groups, PMO workshops, and throughout the US.
Cobb believes in following a very pragmatic approach to Agile which is based on over 20 years of hands-on program/project management experience and that too in a wide range of industries and application areas. He is quite passionate about helping project managers in understanding the convergence of Agile and traditional project management principles and practices.
What Learners are saying about Agile Project Management Academy’s Online Courses:
This section contains feedback that has been given by learners who took courses from Agile Project Management Academy. Reading these comments will give an idea about the type of courses the institute has to offer.
- I took this course by Agile Project Management Academy and can say it gave me a complete understanding of Agile. The topics were great and the best thing was the abundance of examples as they were easy and clear, and helped a lot in understanding the process. (Parvez Basha, ★★★★★)
- This course on Agile was even though a bit too abstract and formatted with respect to such a real matter but it wouldn’t be wrong to say it had a lot of useful information to offer. (Benjamin W, ★★★★★)
- Taking this course at Agile Project Management Academy was the best decision I made. The lectures were very interesting and allowed me to understand so much about the subject. Whatever I have learned from this course can be definitely applied at my workplace thanks to the instructor and the entire team. (Udemy User, ★★★★★)
- This course by Agile Project Management Academy was a little difficult and you need to be very calm and patient while learning from it. The course is well-explained and has complete and direct information to offer. One thing to highlight here is that the order of the content is also fine and allows you to assimilate the information easily. (Alejandro V, ★★★★★)
- I really enjoyed learning from this course by Agile Project Management Academy. I wanted to develop a good understanding of Agile and this course gave me what I needed. With that, it also opened my mind to start thinking differently. I can say this course was worth my time. (Bruce S, ★★★★★)
- A very nice course on Agile that has a finely tuned level of detail. There are many online courses available that are broad-brush but this one was different as it offers deep knowledge of Agile. The agile methodologies were explained beautifully in this course. (Patrick K, ★★★★★)
- This course by Agile Project Management Academy has allowed me to understand Scrum at the team level in the best possible manner. It also taught me so much about how to function in a scaled agile environment and that too in a Fortune 100 company. This course has allowed me to become a SaFe-certified Scrum Master by helping me develop a strong foundation of the Scrum. (Tim R, ★★★★★)
- I would like to thank Agile Project Management Academy for this amazing course. It has excellent content and practical examples. I can say this course is great coverage of the application of Agile in the enterprise. (Tyrell S, ★★★★★)
- If you are new to Agile and need a course that can teach you not only the basics but also help you develop a strong foundation of Agile then this course by Agile Project Management Academy is the best option. It contains a lot of concrete examples that were really helpful in understanding all the topics. (Anonymous User, ★★★★★)
- Agile is a new process for me within project management and I needed a course that could help me with that. This course by Agile Project Management Academy turned out to be great and I was able to learn a lot of valuable information from it. (Lucretia S, ★★★★★)
- A fantastic course by a fantastic institute. It dives deep into explaining the principles and values of Agile which is exactly what I needed. (Rajesh M, ★★★★★)
Top Agile Project Management Academy’s Online Courses:
- 16,375+ already enrolled!
- 2.5 Hours of effort required!
- ★★★★★ 4.5 (6,865 Ratings)
- 23,660+ already enrolled!
- 05 Hours of effort required!
- ★★★★★ 4.5 (7,164 Ratings)
- 15,529+ already enrolled!
- 04 Hours of effort required!
- ★★★★★ 4.5 (2,695 Ratings)