Online Course Highlights
- In28Minutes Official via Udemy
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 1 articles
- 29,018+ already enrolled!
- 4.4 ★★★★★ (5,670 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Mixed
- Language: English
What you’ll learn
- You will Understand the Basics of Unit Testing with JUnit
- You will Learn the Most Popular Mocking Framework – Mockito
- You will Learn to Write Great Unit Tests using Mocking
- You have an attitude to learn while having fun 🙂
- You have Java Programming Experience and ZERO Experience with Junit and Mockito
- We will help you install Eclipse and get up and running with Maven
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Learn Java Unit Testing with Junit & Mockito in 30 Steps” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 1,200 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 86% reviews were positive while around 14% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- In28Minutes online course received a total score of 4.3 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|4.4 / 5.0
|4.5 / 5.0
|4.1 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
- Unit Testing with Junit
- Getting ready for Mockito
- Need For Mockito
- Mockito Basics
- Mockito Advanced
- Powermock with Mockito
More Related Courses:
Automation Testing Using Junit Course
- Rahul Singh Rathore via Udemy
- 1,254+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (108 Reviews)
Instant Test-Driven Development with Java, JUnit, and Mockito
- Ashley Frieze via Udemy
- 2,453+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (202 Reviews)
JUnit and Mockito Unit Testing for Java Developers
- Matt Speake via Udemy
- 81+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (13 Reviews)