- Bharath Thippireddy via Udemy
- 11,457+ already enrolled!
- Course Type: Self Paced
- ★★★★★ (2,140 Ratings)
This course is going to help you understand how you can use JUnit and Mockito and Unit Test in very easy to understand and clear steps. We believe that all the Java developers who have the intention of becoming an expert at unit testing should take this course. It is because this course is a quick and easy guide to learn to write real unit tests using JUnit and Mockito. Here you will learn to simplify things with different concepts and step-by-step implementations. The instructor will also talk about the importance of Unit testing. Then you will learn all about mocking and why one should mock. Similarly, the instructor will also help you learn what test coverage is and how you can measure it. Then you will learn about PowerMock quick start in easy words. Thus this and much more about JUnit and Mockito will be learned in this course.
Online course effectiveness score by takethiscourse.net
The most promising section that is going to give you a clear view of what exactly this course is and what learners think of it. After reading the comments which users have given about this course, you can easily decide what to do.
- This was a wonderful, engaging, and concise course that exceeded my expectations. The instructor Bharath has explained all the relevant topics in a great manner. The way he used the most simple examples to explain different concepts was amazing (Shakti Goyal, ★★★★★).
- A very good course with demo codes. I was able to understand different concepts easily from this course. My overall experience was good (Harish Velala, ★★★★★).
- What I loved the most about this course was the step-by-step approach that gave me a chance to cope up with the instructor. I was able to learn all the new concepts at a normal pace. The instructor has covered a variety of concepts in a logical manner and explains even the minute concept in detail. I would say this course is a great way to start learning all about Unit testing, Mockito, and Code coverage (Loraine Figueroa, ★★★★★).
- This course contains learning content that has been explained in a very detailed manner. I would like to thank the instructor for his tiring efforts. This course really helped me understand what JUnit and Mockito is (Bhanu Doddi, ★★★★★).
- The instructor Bharath seemed very competent as he has explained all the concepts well. He has used a lot of examples that were totally related to programming. Only the change of topic between JUnit 4 and JUnit 5 got me a little confused but still it is a great course (Christian Sage, ★★★★★).
- A great course that has been taught by a great teacher. The course also contains super useful Eclipse tricks which I believe is a bonus for all those who take this course (Andrew Lienhard, ★★★★★).
- The accent of the instructor was very poor and he was flying through all the coding details which made it difficult to understand what he is talking about (Glenn Lynch, ★★☆☆☆).
More Related Courses:
- Rahul Singh Rathore via Udemy
- 1,254+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (108 Reviews)
- Ashley Frieze via Udemy
- 2,453+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (202 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.