- Helpful and Fast Media via Udemy
- 4,970+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (493 Ratings)
This course openly talks about the standards, analysis, control points, and risk management that are relevant to ISO 22000 for food industry professionals. The instructor will explain in detail how you can implement measures and controls to comply with ISO 22000. You will understand the HACCP and PRPs for food safety in detail. Then the instructor will help you identify and prevent specific foodborne hazards and risks.
Taking this course will help you understand all about the successful application of preventative measures in the food industry. You will then understand the GMP compliance documentation and ISO 22000 clauses. In short, this course has everything you need to understand as a food manufacturer.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “ISO 22000 (HACCP and PRPs) for Food Safety” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 86 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 85% reviews were positive while around 15% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Fast Media’s online course received a total score of 4.2 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.2 / 5.0
|4.3 / 5.0
|3.8 / 5.0
|4.1 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is admirable and the lectures are easy to comprehend, clear, and well-organized.
- The course gives clear instructions regarding ISO 22000.
- It teaches you all about ISO ad HACCP clauses in detail.
- The course can act as a big advantage for those who have knowledge of ISO 22000.
Pros & Cons:
- Offers engaging slides.
- Thought-provoking graphical representations.
- Gives vast knowledge of ISO and HACCP.
- Interactive activities are missing.
- Poor audio in section 8.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that users have given about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our four major factors.
- I can say the content of this course is well explained and the instructor managed to talk about the different topics in a simple yet excellent manner. The flow of information is great and the course has only relevant topics that one needs to know about food safety. (Mazen A, ★★★★★)
- The lectures in this course were quite easy yet informative and they were easy to comprehend. Each segment of the course was well organized and helps you get a clear view of what the instructor is trying to explain. This is the kind of course that can be recommended to all those interested. (Izusinac S, ★★★★★)
- I would like to thank the instructor for updating this course. The content is really helpful and easily understandable. (Rhythm P, ★★★★★)
- This course has a huge amount of quality content to offer and I recommend it to all those interested. (Diago H, ★★★★★)
- I can say this course has definitely added more information to my existing knowledge. Even though it was a little hard to follow without resources but it’s okay. If this wasn’t for this course, I would have still many gaps in my knowledge. (Maria S, ★★★★★)
- It wouldn’t be wrong to say that this course was more than excellent. I was able to learn so much from it and would like to thank the instructor for this course. (Samira A, ★★★★★)
- This was a very informative course that was easy to follow and understand. The information was explained in a clear and concise manner and anyone can learn so much from this course. (Nkateko M, ★★★★★)
- So far this course has met my expectations as it was quite interactive and interesting. It offers thought-provoking graphical representations that made it easier to visualize and understand the concepts. (Rajesh D, ★★★★☆)
- Before this course, I had no idea about ISO 22000 but now that I have completed this course I am rich with so much knowledge. (Kiroless A, ★★★★★)
- The course offers great information and learning material and the presentations are well laid out and very easy to follow. (Ryan Morice, ★★★★★)
- I am a manager of a small butchery and since I have my own business to run I really needed this course to put things into perspective on how to maintain my place that is not only safe but hazard-free. This course is great and taught me so much about food safety knowledge and how to apply it to my business. (Derek A, ★★★★★)
- The shared examples were good but there were no quizzes or assignments to solve. (Anonymous Learner, ★★★★★)
- This course has shared knowledge with me that I had never got to know before and now I can apply it to my business all thanks to this course. (Tutmash Shafi, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefit:
- I am a qualified occupational HSE officer and this course gave me an advantage by teaching me so many things that I applied at my workplace. (Syed Zain, ★★★★★)
- It is an amazing course that is suitable for all those who wish to start a career in the food industry. The course is very useful in gaining vast knowledge about ISO and HACCP. (Subith K, ★★★★★)
- The course is fine but it would have been excellent if the presentation was downloadable as a PDF to reference back.
- The course had no quizzes which was a little disappointing. I was hoping that the instructor adds some quizzes to the course as well.
- The course is very good no doubt but what distracted me the most was the difference in the sound level between the slides and the introduction. I think it should be the same throughout.
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe this course has very informative and highly valuable content to offer about ISO and HACCP that is suitable for all those who are in the food industry. The instructor has tried to be as illustrative as possible and explained things in simple language. So overall this is a great and highly engaging course to enroll in.