- Sayed M. Naim Khalid via Udemy
- Course Type: Self Paced
- 924+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (469 Ratings)
Every organization where food is either being sold or served needs to have a food safety system. This system should be designed in a way to guarantee the food being served is safe to eat. In this course, you will learn the way to practically recognize the biological, chemical, and physical dangers in the food offered to users in a food system. This course will also prepare you for the HACCP certification test. You can checkout more about HACCP courses here.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
We will now look at some of the feedback for this course. Both positive and negative feedback will help us know the pros and cons of taking this course.
- HACCP is vital as it prioritizes and guides potential hazards that may occur in food production. Through managing major food risks, like microbiological, chemical, and physical contaminants, only then the enterprise can better assure consumers that its products are as safe pretty much as good science and technology allows (Ansmith Franklin, ★★★★★).
- This course will most unquestionably get you acquainted with the HACCP plan. This course will also guide you through the steps. I think it’s great for keeping you motivated if you’re doing a self-study (Elizabeth Aaron, ★★★★★).
- Yes, it is very helpful, in my opinion, especially once I am operating in the food industry and managing food. Thanks, I’m learning a lot (Amit Kumar Verma, ★★★★★).
- The content for the course is nice. I think that the voice quality of this video is simply horrible. I bought the course because I want to own some basic information about HACCP. This course encouraged me to learn about staple items together with explanations. (Sharmistha Talukder, ★★★★★).
- Honestly, I didn’t waste my money learning this course. Through this course, I learned what I paid for. I learned every aspect of the teachings as their practical life experiences (Favour ADEYINKA, ★★★★★).
- A good source of data is shared during this course. I felt that a few times, the speaker is kind of fast and not audible. Other than that, it had been good to realize knowledge (Nitin Verma, ★★★★★).
- Great to understand HACCP intimately. HAACP delivering given was worth, each and each step including the 7 principles was okay explained (Amit Khanna, ★★★★★).
- This course will really help me in evaluating the HACCP plan in my practical place. I know now what necessary things shall be done if there’s have to change Thanks for the course, it’s very useful for me and others (Adekunle Lawal Aderoju, ★★★★★).
- I am not satisfied with the audio quality of the presentation. Along with that, the material isn’t sufficient for beginners. I think the videos must be added to the lectures that the student can relate to the subject happening and understand better. In some presentations, the content is the same but in numerous languages, which makes the lecture lengthy, boring. This course is hard for beginners to know the identical topic again and again (Akansha Khare, ★☆☆☆☆).
- The course is great, but the voice is terrible. I simply cannot hear anything. Also, the study material should be printable to assist students to review the topics (Felix Tchindo, ★★★☆☆).
More Related Courses:
- Fatima Inceoglu via Udemy
- 10+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3 Reviews)
- Bologna HACCP via Udemy
- 528+ already enrolled!
- 4.6 (331 Reviews)
- Syed M. Naim Khalid via Udemy
- 18+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (7 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.