Online Course Highlights
- Sayed M. Naim Khalid Official via Udemy
- 2 Hours on-demand video
- 745+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (384 Ratings)
- Skill Level: Mixed
- Language: English
What you’ll learn
- Identify the biological, chemical, and physical hazards in the food offered to consumers in a food system.
- Determine which hazards are significant risks.
- Determine, write, and validate adequate controls for those hazards.
- Write a Food Safety Management Plan that provides an appropriate level of protection for customers.
- Train and supervise employees to perform controls that strive for zero customer illness or injury during the life of the business.
- Be ready to take HACCP certification test
- Be ready to take ISO 22000 certification
- Basic microbiology and chemistry knowlege is needed
- Basics of food safety and GMP
- HACCP Plan Development : 5 Tasks
- HACCP Plan Development : 7 Principles
More Related Courses:
- Fatima Inceoglu via Udemy
- 10+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3 Reviews)
- Bologna HACCP via Udemy
- 528+ already enrolled!
- 4.6 (331 Reviews)
- Syed M. Naim Khalid via Udemy
- 18+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (7 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)