- University of California, Irvine via Coursera
- 5 hours of effort required
- 175,281+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (4,559 Ratings)
This is a course that will help you understand the application of scientific methods and logical reasoning to problems and decisions. Through this course, you will deeply study the foundation of effective problem solving and decision-making. Everyone thing why use critical thinking? It is because it enables us to avoid common restrictions, test our beliefs and theories, and correct distortions in our thought processes.
This course will let you determine the appropriate problem-solving and decision-making processes. You will get the power to identify common obstacles to effective problem-solving and decision-making.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
Let us look at some of the feedback for this course. This feedback will help us understand if the course is good or not.
- It is a really nice course in my opinion. It not only qualifies me with some solutions of problem-solving and decision-making but also assist me to clear my mind in managing a problem (Li G, ★★★★★).
- A wonderful, instructive, and effective course for people who want to improve to require effective higher cognitive processes and learn quick problem-solving techniques (YADU M, ★★★★★).
- An amazing course to appear at the matter and making decisions. A requirement for all supervisors and above. This course gave a deep insight into a way to have a look at issues and approaches to resolve them. Thanks (Nitesh B, ★★★★★).
- This course was a very educative and interesting course. I like to recommend it to everybody who wishes to house personal and organizational problems professionally (Abubakar A, ★★★★★).
- It is helpful but if you study or studied business or business management or any relevant subject then you’ll know of these. If you are not familiar with the basics then take notes or listen carefully to all the modules. It’s very nice that the professor is giving the category, so it’s not such as you just read the course notes. This course has simple English, so you don’t need to have perfect English. I enjoyed it (Kubra, ★★★★★).
- This course satisfied my expectations. It’s is very middle-of-the-road display. It defines the fundamentals without being overpowering or tiresome. The course provides some depth to every topic. I thank Rob Stone’s teaching technique and storytelling. As an individual with ADHD, I found that I used to be ready to handle the knowledge within the videos when viewing at the next speed, so I would not be so easily puzzled during pauses in speech. That also encouraged me to finish the category quickly (Valerie K, ★★★★★).
- It is a great course. It has easy to follow and use the concepts. This course covers not only problem-solving but also change management (Nadiya D, ★★★★★).
- I’m sorry to mention this, but this course is admittedly boring. It is poor in resources, and I am sorry, to mention this, but it is the worse Coursera Course I’ve attended (Luis C, ★☆☆☆☆).
- Not well worth the time. Not much content for the number of your time devoted to the videos (Days N, ★☆☆☆☆).
- The course was very basic. I do not think I’ve got learned anything new (Deleted A, ★★☆☆☆).
- The material was dry. I couldn’t get fascinated by this class (Christina, ★☆☆☆☆).
- University of Illinois via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 16 hours of effort required
- 12,469+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (128 Ratings)
- Emory University via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 12 hours of effort required
- 13,551+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (71 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.