- TetraNoodle Team via Udemy
- 29,242 already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (7,828 Ratings)
Jenkins tutorial Certification training course by Udemy aims to help learners understand how they can build continuous integration, delivery, and DevOps pipelines with the help of Java, Maven, Artifactory, Gradle, and Sqitch. Learners will be familiarized with continuous integration and everything about it like why it is important in a fast-paced agile environment, how it is used etc. Similarly, how to build an automated continuous integration pipeline with the help of Jenkins and its variety of plugins will also be taught in the Jenkins tutorial Certification course. After completing these topics, you will next learn to maintain and version control database schema in an automated fashion via RoundHouse. After that, you will be building CI and CD pipelines with the help of Jenkins and other corresponding plugins that you know of
- You will get introduced to continuous integration (CI) and learn what it is all about.
- Learn why continuous integration is important (especially in fast paced agile environment)
- In any real world software project – databases are a key component. You will learn how to maintain and version control database schema in an automated fashion via RoundHousE
- You will learn how to build an automated continuous integration (CI) pipeline with Jenkins and its various plugins
- Build CI and CD pipelines using Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Artifactory and corresponding plugins
- You will learn how to configure, secure and extend Jenkins
- The continuous integration (CI) pipeline will integrate the automated builds with Git repositories hosted in GitHub
- You will also learn how to manage the build artifacts which are produced by the continuous integration (CI) buildsI
- Eduonix Learning Solutions via Udemy
- 19,379 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (312 Ratings)
- Nand V via Udemy
- 2,107 already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (299 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.