- TetraNoodle Team via Udemy
- 30,771+ already enrolled!
- Course Type: Self Paced
- ★★★★☆ (8,188 Ratings)
In this course, you will be given the opportunity to understand how to build continuous integration and continuous delivery. With that, you will learn to build DeVops pipelines with the help of Java, Gradle, Maven, Artifactory, and Sqitch. Starting the course, you will get an introduction to CI. Then you will understand its importance. Similarly, the instructor will make you learn how to maintain and version control database schema in an automated fashion via RoundHouse. Going further, you will learn to build an automated continuous integration pipeline with Jenkins and also its different plugins. Then, you will be taught how to configure, secure, and extend Jenkins and much more. Interested to understand how do Agile and DevOps interrelated?
Online course effectiveness score by takethiscourse.net
Now comes the most important section where you will get to read the feedback which users have given about this course.
- The course is going great so far and has taught me a lot of things. Now I want the instructor to make another course where he explains to us how we can create Jenkins cluster and pass the parameters to build (Prem Batchu, ★★★★★).
- Taking this course was a great learning experience for me. Being a newbie, I was unsure whether I would learn anything from this course. But now I can say I know at least 10 to 20% of what DeVops actually is and how it is used in different projects (Gaurav Mishra, ★★★★★).
- I wouldn’t lie, I was a little skeptical before taking this course as I don’t believe online courses are effective. But after going the first two modules, I managed to develop interest in learning more and more about Jenkins (Praveen Kumar, ★★★★★).
- The course was without any doubt a great one and gave me the confidence to start working on Jenkins independently. I think the instructor should also include the way to execute Revert SQL jobs. Other than that, the course is great and deserves 5-star rating (Amit Pandey, ★★★★★).
- Excellent course it was. The pronunciation of the trainer and speed was all too perfect. The instructor was very professional throughout the course and explained everything precisely without much fillers (Susmit Singh, ★★★★★).
- The course contains very practical examples that helped me understand what Jenkins is and I can apply whatever I have learned in real world as well (Alexander Alessi, ★★★★★).
- This was a great course in CI/CD using the Jenkins Pipeline. I can recommend this to everyone interested (Tanzim Rahmathullah, ★★★★☆).
The instructor didn’t dive deep into the advanced concepts and being an intermediate person I was expecting to learn a lot from this course but that wasn’t the case (Priyatam Kumar, ★★☆☆☆).
When I took this course, I was expecting it to me more like “Infra as code” but instead the course had a lot of manual job configurations and steps to take which was very difficult (Emre Cosar, ★★☆☆☆).
- Eduonix Learning Solutions via Udemy
- 19,379 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (312 Ratings)
- Nand V via Udemy
- 2,107 already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (299 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.