This course is designed to help you with the CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 exam. The instructor is a capable individual with experience of over 20 years having great knowledge about this topic. The course includes multiple hands-on activities that make sure you get to practice the materials of this course and can perform the given tasks easily.
This course covers numerous topics that include attacks, threats, vulnerabilities, architecture and design, implementation, operations and incident response, governance risk, and compliance.
With its extensive coverage of every topic in great detail, the course ensures learners practice different methods for protecting a network against cyberattacks along with being familiarized with ethical hacking. With the help of the mock exam and additional resources provided, this course is packed with information.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 Lab Course with Simulations/PBQ” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 425 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 91% reviews were positive while around 09% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- TIA Education online course received a total score of 4.5 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.6 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- This course is very informative and provides a lot of useful information.
- The instructor is engaging and gives real-life examples to clear the concepts.
- There is a practice test available that helps learners review whatever they have learned so far.
- This course helps people advance in their cyber security careers with the help of various tips and tricks it provides them.
Pros & Cons:
- This course contains a mock assessment.
- It provides additional resources.
- It has a skilled and experienced tutor.
- Some information is misleading.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by online learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our main points mentioned below;
- I really loved the pace of the course. The way the content was formatted made everything more interesting. It was such an informative and helpful class. I feel like all my concepts are much clearer now. (Letrell M, ★★★★★)
- This course provides a lot of detail into each topic and has great examples, which have been a big help in me better understanding all the topics that I have learned from other courses as well. I am really glad I took this course and would recommend it to others as well. (Mario P, ★★★★★)
- This course offers an extremely great level of detail in explaining the concepts on the exam as well as demonstrating many of the mentioned concepts. It involves a lot of important concepts that really helped me with the exam. The content was easy to understand and comprehensive as well. (Tina W, ★★★★★)
- This course has great content. It delivered content in a simple manner, yet covered every detail and information needed to know for the exam. It was a really interesting experience. (Samudeen M, ★★★★★)
- This is a great course. The information is presented clear and concise. It allowed me to study in an effective manner and I was able to learn information quickly and easily. Thank you for such a wonderful course. (Brian L. S, ★★★★★)
- The instructor is very knowledgeable and does a good job explaining principles and theories. His explanation made it so much easier to understand the topics and the course was definitely made simpler. (Bryan W, ★★★★★)
- I really like how the instructor uses and explains the course and information. It’s really easy to follow and understand the instructions. I love the metaphors he uses as well as the images and charts that he demonstrates. (Lora P, ★★★★★)
- The explanation given by the instructor was very thorough. The trainer was very engaging and the live examples made learning more real and applicable rather than dry facts presented. It was a very engaging course. (Christine P, ★★★★★)
- Andrew really makes things easy to understand. He understands what he teaches and knows the right skills that make the course easy to understand for us as well. He really is the best in the business. I look forward to taking more of his courses. (Issah Rashid D, ★★★★★)
- I found this to be a great class. It had more of a hands on approach, with scenarios related to the real world that helped with my perception. They prepared us for the things that we would usually find in the work environment. I recommend this class to everyone. (Aarthi S, ★★★★★)
- I love the hands on approach for this class. I also like how it goes with the domain flow. The smooth flow and constant practice allowed me to work through the course easily and made it a fun course. I would definitely recommend this class to everyone. (Sally S, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefits:
- I love this course. It is truly one of the best Security+ courses. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to begin their career in Cyber security as it had tips and tricks that can help you excel in your career. (Justin F, ★★★★★)
- The course has a bunch of misleading information that did not help me with my work. It would be recommended if the exam questions and preparatory material was relevant and helped me with practical work.
- The instructor’s delivery was a little over the place. I felt like the information was scattered and not organized. In order to get his point across, the instructor did not explain a concept properly. It would be appreciated if the delivery was more appropriate and organized.
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe that this course is perfect for those who want to get CompTIA Security+ certified. It will prove as an edge to their skills and can be of use to those who want to start or excel in the career of cyber security. It covers a wide range of topics in great detail and was made to cater to the needs of those who want to understand the concepts easily. The practice test and hands-on activities available prove to be good practice for the learners and allow them to experience what it’s like in practical life. Therefore, if you are interested in learning CompTIA Security+ and getting certified then this course is the one for you.