- Edward Viaene via Udemy
- 36,912+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (6,757Ratings)
With Jenkins tutorial Certification training Course by Udemy, learners are going to understand to use Jenkins in the DevOps way. By the end of the course, learners will be able to automate their Jenkins jobs using Jenkins Pipelines and Docker, install Jenkins using Docker, how to use plugins to integrate Jenkins with popular development software, configure the authorization option to enable efficient security on your Jenkins UI, and much more. In the course content, you are going to find a variety of topics and in these topics, there might be some that are totally new to you. You will get a detailed introduction at the start and after that, the instructor will move to the part where he will teach you to build a NodeJS app.
- Use Jenkins to perform Continuous Integration within your Software Development Lifecycle
- Install Jenkins using docker
- Configure Jenkins “The DevOps way”, using Docker, Jobs DSL and Jenkins Pipelines
- Use plugins to integrate Jenkins with popular development software
- Configure the authentication and authorization options to tighten security on your Jenkins UI
- Eduonix Learning Solutions via Udemy
- 19,379 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (312 Ratings)
- Nand V via Udemy
- 2,107 already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (299 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.