Are you interested in learning all about Docker and learning what Docker Composer and Kubernetes are? If yes, then this course is for you. Here you will learn and understand in detail what Docker and Kubernetes are and why they possess such great importance. Starting the course, you will learn to install and use Docker on any system. It can be MacOS, Windows, and Linux. Then you will learn to create and use images and containers with Docker. Similarly, the instructor will explain how to deploy Docker applications manually with managed services or with Kubernetes. After that, you will learn all about Container Networking with Docker Networks and DNS Service Discovery. In short, this course will help you understand complex topics relevant to Docker and Kubernetes.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Docker & Kubernetes: The Practical Guide” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 1,880 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 92% reviews were positive while around 08% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Academind online course received a total score of 4.6 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.9 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course can give learners a deep understanding of Docker and Kubernetes.
- The instructor explained all the topics in a detailed, methodical, yet engaging way.
- It offers good learning exercises and a wide explanation of each topic.
- The course is a great source to understand the foundations of Docker and Kubernetes.
Pros & Cons:
- Bestseller course.
- High rating of 4.7
- Additional resources.
- Engaging quizzes with solutions.
- Lacks clear hardware requirements.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by online learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our main points mentioned below;
- This was an amazing course and offers interesting hands-on examples. I was able to learn the basics of Docker and Kubernetes in the best possible manner. Even though I had zero experience, I develop a great understanding of these two. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that Maximillian is a great instructor and almost all of his courses are equally informative. (Dimitrios K, ★★★★★)
- This was a fantastic course that was delivered in a great manner. I can say this course is the best option to learn all the meat and potatoes core concepts that are required to become a master at Docker. Yes, it won’t teach you absolutely because no single course can but yes it will give you a sufficient understanding of the tools required to become confident at approaching Docker on your own. (Connor S, ★★★★★)
- This is the type of course that teaches you all the essential topics to get started with Docker and Kubernetes. The content is very interesting and gives you a very good perspective on all the important topics you want to learn. (PLN R, ★★★★★)
- A great course by the great Maximilian. Not only is the course comprehensive but well-structured. I would say I easily went from zero knowledge to developing a solid foundation in both Docker and Kubernetes. Also as a bonus, I got to learn so much about AWS. (Dawid Z, ★★★★★)
- A fantastic and mind-blowing course on Docker and Kubernetes that is perfect for web developers like me. Max is an amazing instructor and he explained almost every concept without complicating anything. The AWS ECS Fargate section was outdated but I guess I can live with that. Overall this is a perfect course to understand Docker. (Pavan B, ★★★★★)
- This is the best and most engaging course for beginners that teaches you all about Docker and Kubernetes in detail. It helps you set the foundation concepts really well and then from there, you become independent enough to do whatever you want. I highly encourage all interested learners to take this course. (Azhar S, ★★★★★)
- This course offers a detailed presentation of what Docker is. It goes deep into the concepts of Docker and Kubernetes and lets you fill the gaps you have regarding these two. Indeed an excellent course. (Aleksander , ★★★★★)
- This course has a lot of practice content available that allows you to keep on practicing until you become good at it. The exercises were quite engaging and helpful in developing a good understanding of the subject. I would like to thank Max for this super amazing course which is suitable for those who have an interest in Docker and Kubernetes. (Laurence B, ★★★★★)
- This is most probably the best-ever course I took on Udemy. The material was presented in stages and as it became more difficult, the instructor’s style of explaining it became more understandable. The best thing about the course was the exercises and Max’s response to all the questions. He is so passionate about teaching and really cares for his students. (Mykola L, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefits:
- This was a great course that I will keep on consulting whenever required. It was a little challenging for me since I am not a full-stack developer. But after putting in some time I was able to understand the concepts of Docker and Kubernetes. Thanks to this course, I have learned a new skill that will be great for my career. (Lim H, ★★★★★)
- This was an amazing course that taught me so much about Containers, Dockers, and Kubernetes from scratch. But some of the AWS section was outdated which I did not expect to happen since the entire course is so great. (Ajit S, ★★★★★)
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe this course offers great content regarding Docker and Kubernetes and teaches us different approaches along with their pros and cons. The entire content is explained in a great manner. The instructor’s delivery style, the additional resources, the assignments, and everything else altogether resulted in a great and worth taking course.