- Ricardo Andre via Udemy
- 60,516+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (7,291 Ratings)
This Jenkins tutorial certification training course from Udemy intends to help learners understand and learn what Jenkins is and how it works. By the end of this Jenkins tutorial certification training course, a learner will have a full grip over different concepts like what is continuous integration and continuous development, how one can integrate Jenkins with Docker, AWS, GIT, Email, Maven, and much more, how one can design and build their jobs using a variety of tools, how to orchestrate the most popular DevOps tools and much more. When you start this course, you will first get a thorough introduction to how you can build the lab and the installation process. After that, you will get an introduction to Jenkins UI and creating your own first Jenkins jobs
- Learn what is Jenkins and how it works in depth
- Learn Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Learn how to integrate Jenkins with Docker, Ansible, AWS, GIT, Email, Maven and more!
- Learn how to design and build your own Jobs with a bunch of tools
- Orchestrate the most popular DevOps tools nowadays
- Eduonix Learning Solutions via Udemy
- 19,379 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (312 Ratings)
- Nand V via Udemy
- 2,107 already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (299 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.