- Ricardo Andre via Udemy
- Course Type: Self Paced
- 105,242+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (13,337 Ratings)
This Jenkins tutorial certification training course from Udemy intends to help learners understand and learn what Jenkins is and how it works. By the end of this Jenkins tutorial certification training course, a learner will have a full grip over different concepts like what is continuous integration and continuous development, how one can integrate Jenkins with Docker, AWS, GIT, Email, Maven, and much more, how one can design and build their jobs using a variety of tools, how to orchestrate the most popular DevOps tools and much more. When you start this course, you will first get a thorough introduction to how you can build the lab and the installation process. After that, you will get an introduction to Jenkins UI and creating your own first Jenkins jobs. You might also be interested in best Jenkins certification tutorial.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Jenkins, From Zero To Hero Become a DevOps Jenkins Master” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 1,493 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 80% reviews were positive while around 20% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Ricardo Andre online course received a total score of 4.0 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|4.3 / 5.0
|4.4 / 5.0
|4.4 / 5.0
|4.5 / 5.0
- Learn what is Jenkins and how it works in depth
- Learn Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Learn how to integrate Jenkins with Docker, Ansible, AWS, GIT, Email, Maven and more!
- Learn how to design and build your own Jobs with a bunch of tools
- Orchestrate the most popular DevOps tools nowadays
In this section, we will be reading comments which have been given by actual learners. By taking a look at what they have to offer it can become easy for others to decide whether or not this course is worth taking.
- I have found this course to be quite brilliant and engaging at the same time. All the content was explained perfectly and completing this course has made me a hero from zero in Jenkins. According to the instructor this course is Supercool and I believe it is true. (Sajal M, ★★★★★).
- This course has given me a great idea about the purpose of Jenkins. The instructor has explained well what it can do and how it can benefit the CI/CD process. The instructor’s accent was also quite understandable. (Martin M, ★★★★★).
- All I can say is this course has very helpful and clear instructions and all the topics covered are not only relevant but equally engaging. I am happy to have found this course. Thanks to the instructor Ricardo for this amazing course. (Peruga Lalith, ★★★★★).
- An excellent course that is perfect for not only beginners but advanced level individuals. I have never seen a course like this which covers everything from start to end. Really appreciate the effort that has been put in this course. (Udemy User, ★★★★★).
- I can say the instructor Ricardo is the best and has explained all the relevant topics in his course. Before taking this course, I had zero knowledge of Jenkins but now I have gained a lot of confidence to use Jenkins. The real time examples were also great and helped me understand the concepts easily. Happy to have found this course. (Gopinath P, ★★★★★).
- This course offers step-by-step explanation of how processes can communicate with each other and how Jenkins can help in automating the manual tasks. Loved this course from start to end. (Ashit A, ★★★★★).
- I feel like this course has given me a very clear understanding of what Jenkins is and how we can use it to integrate systems. The instructor explained really well how we can make a production environment from small scale to a large scale. The learning methodology of this course was great. (Yashwanth R, ★★★★★).
- The instructor has explained all the topics in a nice and detailed manner. The examples covered are also quite good and simple to understand as well. I would highly recommend this course to all those interested. (Vibha P, ★★★★★).
- A very interesting and easy to follow course along with good small hints on the side. Even though I am not new to working with bash and scripts yet I think taking this course has taught me so many new things. (Robert H, ★★★★★).
- This course has everything as per the title says. Learning from this course while at the same time getting to know the instructor was only 21 when he made this course has inspired me a lot. The amount of knowledge this course holds is outstanding. (Kaustabh K, ★★★★★).
- Very good course that has content not only about Jenkins but also explains well how to integrate with AWS, Ansible, Git, and Maven etc. Everything explained in this course is hands-on and if one puts in a lot of time and effort into this course then a lot can be learned. The best part for me was learning to troubleshoot. (Darshan H, ★★★★☆).
- Even though the content of this course is good yet it was going a little too fast having not even a single resource attached. (Aman G, ★☆☆☆☆).
- This course is completed outdated and even the last update was 2 years ago. No one has even bothered to answer any single question that I have asked. Neither the creator nor the community is active now. (Giacomo V, ★☆☆☆☆).
- Eduonix Learning Solutions via Udemy
- 19,379 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (312 Ratings)
- Nand V via Udemy
- 2,107 already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (299 Ratings)