- Evita Ochel via Udemy
- 4,616 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (840 Ratings)
With this vegan cooking course, learners are going to learn how they can cook whole plant foods to make their lives easier and tastier. By the end of the course, learners would have learned to set up a kitchen that has all the right tools and appliances for cooking healthy vegan dishes. With that learners will also learn to understand the types of food that can be stocked regularly to make healthy and plant-based meals, what types of sauces can be made that can go right with the plant-based meals, how to make simple yet delicious meals more quickly and less destructively for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and much more. So anyone interested in this vegan cooking course is just one click away from learning. So get up and take this course now and start learning the most delicious yet simple vegan dishes.
- How to set up a kitchen with the right tools and appliances for healthy eating.
- Which foods to stock regularly for healthy and wholesome plant-based meals.
- How to cook whole plant foods in a quick, easy, healthy, and minimally destructive way.
- How to work with starchy and non-starchy vegetables, grains, legumes, mushrooms, fruits, nuts and seeds, and herbs and spices.
- How to make simple, delicious, quick, and easy plant-based meals for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- How to use meal templates for practical everyday meal preparation.
- How to make wholesome sauces to complement plant-based meals.
- How to make delicious, quick, and easy snacks and treats using whole plant foods.
- Dr. Karen E Wells via Udemy
- 730 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (109 Ratings)
- Jorphany Contreras via Udemy
- 82 already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (18 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.