- Evita Ochel via Udemy
- 5,005 already enrolled!
- Course Type: Self Paced
- ★★★★★ (907 Ratings)
Love eating healthy vegan meals but don’t know how to make them? In this interesting course, you will be taught how to cook whole plant foods to make healthy vegan meals for everyday eating. You will be taught how to set up a kitchen using the right tools and appliances for healthy eating. Then you will learn about the foods that can be stocked for wholesome plant-based meals. Similarly, the instructor will talk about how you can work with starchy and non-starchy vegetables, mushrooms, fruits, and more. Next, you will learn to make wholesome sauces that can complement your plant-based meals. In addition, you will also get a chance to learn to make delicious, quick, and easy snacks using whole plant foods.
Online Course Effectiveness Score by TakeThisCourse.net:
This section encloses in it feedback which users have given about this online course. By taking a look at what other people think of this course, you can understand better whether or not take this course.
- I really appreciate the effort that this instructor has put into making this amazing course. Every detail of this course was worth my time. Through the templates available in the course, I have started to enjoy making plant-based meals. I can say it has been an enriching experience to learn to make food this way (Roy Helge, ★★★★★).
- This course contains quite simple and understandable learning content and the outcome was delicious as well. (Renu Harikumar, ★★★★★).
- An exceptional course that has been instructed by an exceptional instructor. Evita has this unique approach of teaching how to make whole food plant-based meals. Her teaching style was very practical and informative which made it easier for me to understand how to cook plant-based meals. Her 20+ years of experience is certainly reflected in this course (Jennifer A, ★★★★★).
- I really loved this course as it focuses on helping a learner understand how they can maintain a healthy eating routine. The course was very fundamental, informative yet simple and easy to understand and leaves a lot of spacing for improvising as well (Monika Janke, ★★★★★).
- I have been eating plant-based food for a year now and thought I knew a lot of plant-based meals. But then found this course and realized how little I know about plant-based meals. The versatile information which the instructor had to offer allowed me to create a plan that works well for me and my family (Carol Pike, ★★★★★).
- The course was great and had very healthy and delicious recipes to share. The meal templates were also very helpful . One thing that I’d like to mention here is that the course seemed a little too expanded to me. Also the instructor said that GMP foods are dangerous and unhealthy which I believe is not true (Rytis Asmiaga, ★★★★★).
- The video quality was very poor and a lot of frames were very blurry. The content was repetitive and simple (Pennelope Day, ★★☆☆☆).
- Dr. Karen E Wells via Udemy
- 730 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (109 Ratings)
- Jorphany Contreras via Udemy
- 82 already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (18 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.