This is a very interesting course that uses real case studies to help learners understand how they can improve their agile scrum practices. The aim here is to make you capable enough to deal with challenging situations and difficult people. You will learn what scrum is and its importance in delivering projects. Then you will learn to use Agile Scrum for the improvement of any project situation using daily stand-up. After that, the instructor will talk about sprint planning, release planning, sprint retrospective, kick-off meeting, and more.
Going further, you will be taught how to use agile scrum for delivering even the most complex project without having to pay thousands of dollars for training. Then the instructor will help you understand the value of agile scrum case studies and how these can be used for delivering projects more efficiently. Therefore, completing this course will leave you with a very good understanding of agile scrum.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Agile Scrum Master Training : Case Studies and Confessions” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 229 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 81% reviews were positive while around 19% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Paul Ashun’s online course received a total score of 4.0 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.5 / 5.0
|4.6 / 5.0
|4.4 / 5.0
|4.5 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is explained clearly and concisely. It offers a complete overview of Scrum using short stories.
- The instructor delivered all the lectures in an engaging way.
- The course contains examples and case studies based on real project experiences for better understanding and practice purposes.
- This course offers excellent Agile Scrum Master training to all those interested.
Pros & Cons:
- Great overview of Scrum.
- Engaging case studies.
- Bonus lectures.
- Offers discussion session.
- Some lessons are far too basic.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by online learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our main points mentioned below;
- Hello Paul, I just completed your amazing course and thought I should give you a review. First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing all your experiences and reflections on Agile and Scrum frameworks. They are sure of great value and taught me so much. The content was great and relevant. I have taken multiple courses of yours and every course is well organized and worthwhile. You are a great instructor. (Marco M, ★★★★★)
- I am starting a new journey as a Scrum Master and taking this course has helped me a lot in understanding what I should expect from this role. The course offers a lot of real-life scenarios and the content is great and exactly what I was looking for at this point. (Katarzyna A, ★★★★★)
- A very well-structured and informative course that is suitable for those who need to understand who a Scrum Master is. The best part of the course is that you can revisit it as many times as you like. The content is great and I noted like 30 points in my notebook and made my own small handbook of Scrum all thanks to this course. (Jehan K, ★★★★★)
- The course content offered by the instructor is quite appropriate and relevant and teaches you how to handle difficult scenarios without getting frustrated and facing the situation boldly. (Anil Kumar, ★★★★★)
- An excellent and very engaging training session that helped me learn a lot about Agile Scrum. I can’t thank the instructor enough. He is too good, and so is his course. (Uma D, ★★★★★)
- Paul Ashun is a great instructor. Not only he is dynamic but focused, committed, and enthusiastic. (Vikram C, ★★★★★)
- This training has helped me understand how to handle difficult situations wisely. It taught me how to respond to different scenarios in the best possible manner. (Vincent S, ★★★★★)
- This is an excellent course that offers a practical guide on how to face issues as a Scrum Master. The entire course is very interesting to follow. (Anonymous User, ★★★★★)
- The course offers very good examples that have been presented in an easy-to-understand way. Taking this course will give you access to valuable insight and a clear presentation of the role of a Scrum Master. It is because of the examples that I was able to understand all the concepts easily. (Daniel Y, ★★★★★)
- Paul is a great instructor and this course contains real-world case studies to help us understand the problems of using Scrum. These case studies along with examples were the best and most convenient way to deal with all the Scrum problems. (Vipul T, ★★★★★)
- Learning from other people’s experiences is an even better way to learn and this is exactly what Paul did. He shared his experiences and used real-life examples and case studies to help us understand what can go wrong and how to fix it. Some of the examples used by Paul even resonated with my own experiences and helped me understand how I can leverage some of the techniques to deal with those problems. (Karen W, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefits:
- This was an immensely insightful course that covers the practical issues faced during the execution of the Scrum team. I was easily able to relate to some of the issues I faced as a Scrum Master. This course has helped me identify how to take care of such issues. (Debraj B, ★★★★★)
- I am completely new to this role and taking this course helped me understand how I should be playing my role as a Scrum Master. The real-life examples were of great help to understand the real-life working environment. (Hadil M, ★★★★★)
- The course is great but the animations were the most annoying part as they were not needed and were only distracting me from listening to the instructor. (Karen W)
- The course should have more case studies. (Marlon S)
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe this is a well thought and well-structured course that offers great real-life scenarios regarding the role of a Scrum Master. The instructor uses different real-life examples and case studies to make sure learners understand the role of a Scrum Master in the best possible manner. The entire content is great and the mitigation techniques were also exceptional.