- Lawrence M. Miller via Udemy
- 16,848+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (5,735 Ratings)
This course is designed for entrepreneurs, managers, people in leadership positions, and those who want to work well with others. The experienced teacher Lawrence Miller has several successful management and leadership courses and has worked with big companies like Shell, Honda, and more, and has written 10 books.
This course enables you to bring the best performance as a manager to the table and helps you cooperate with your employees and co-workers. It is perfect for anyone who wishes to manage people and lead them.
It helps them with decision-making and communication which helps the firm run smoothly as well. With the help of this course you will develop efficient skills that will allow you to facilitate the people you work with and helps you in making your team feel heard and seen. This makes everyday tasks easier and the company is able to produce an effective result.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Team Facilitation: The Core Skill of Great Team Leaders” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 750 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 93% reviews were positive while around 07% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Lawrence M. Miller online course received a total score of 4.6 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.6 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.6 / 5.0
|4.9 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe:
- The content of this course is very practical and beneficial.
- The instructor is engaging and explains the topics in great detail.
- The course offers additional resources for further practice.
- The course is advantageous for people working in managerial positions who are looking for tips on how to lead better.
Pros & Cons:
- The course is informative and helps learners advance in their careers.
- The class is taught by an experienced instructor.
- This course has additional resources.
- Basic information is provided; nothing new is discovered.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our four main points mentioned below;
- This was a really insightful course with lots of practical tips.. Highly recommended. The thing I liked the most was that it was an easily watchable course which you can complete in a day. The instructor’s delivery was smooth and had a good tempo with some light moments that definitely made it easier to learn. (Sally S, ★★★★★)
- This course greatly covers the concept of facilitation, with many useful tips and hints to make sure that every meeting you conduct will leave your team feeling engaged, understood, energized, and filled with purpose. It will make sure that your team feels heard and they feel valued. I strongly recommend this course for all levels of leadership, from first-time managers to C-level executives. There is valuable material for everyone and everyone can benefit from it. (Brownyn R, ★★★★★)
- I like how the content is structured and how it is simplified for everyone’s understanding. It really does provide the correct skills that prove to be very beneficial. It teaches us communication skills that are not only required by managers but needed by everyone to use in their daily lives as well. I highly recommend this course. (Chua Jie Ying, ★★★★★)
- This is an amazing course as it covers really important topics. It teaches important life skills rather than sharing tips that are useful in the workplace only. It is truly commendable how such large content was conveyed and presented in such an engaging manner. (Udemy User, ★★★★★)
- The topics, this course covers, are very pertinent to the workplace today. It teaches remarkable tips that are bound to work in daily life as well as the workplace. The content is precise and addresses a variety of scenarios well. Along with that, the teacher has a strong grip on the subject matter which makes the course more admirable. (Anonymized User, ★★★★★)
- The trainer was able to deliver the core of the course really well in a simplified manner. This made the course very engaging. I am glad I found this course as it is related to my field and helped me to be a good leader and facilitator. (Vina Ekawati N, ★★★★★)
- I really enjoyed this course. Taking this class made me realize that it is important to learn how to facilitate a meeting but it is equally important to analyze yourself if you are not as vocal as others in your company and are not able to voice your opinions out loud. All in all, this was an interesting course that was easy to follow, very engaging, and extremely practical, I have already started using the instructor’s tips and that is helping me a lot. (Anonymized User, ★★★★★)
- This course was very engaging and really easy to follow and understand. I definitely learned a lot and plan on looking into additional courses by Larry Miller. Highly appreciate this course and would recommend it to others as well. (Mechelle D, ★★★★★)
- The course was very informative and the explanations were very simple and clear. It was really easy to understand all the concepts. The instructor was also very engaging and delivered the content according to expectations. (Mawell Sebastian O, ★★★★★)
- This course was really helpful. I appreciated the quizzes and resources that were provided and the stories certainly made it an enjoyable course. I really liked all of your courses so far. (Karmen H, ★★★★★)
- This was a very well-explained course with many examples based on experience that helped clear my misconceptions and understand the concepts. I learned a lot from this lecture and hope to apply the tips in real life. (Kristie V, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefit:
- This course was extremely practical. Everything that I needed to learn as a new manager is available in this course and now I can proudly say that I’m more confident in my skills. I am sure that this course will help me grow in my career. (Luis H, ★★★★★)
- This course was, without a doubt, enjoyable but informative at the same time and will I am sure that it will enable me to be a better manager and do my job in a more efficient way. It showed me how to empower my team and make better decisions and eventually obtain better results. (Laszlo R, ★★★★★)
- This course only covers some basic tips and tricks that do not prove to be beneficial for people hoping to improve their skills even more. Some new information and techniques would be much appreciated.
- The videos should be divided into shorter clips so that it is easier for people to stay focused and follow the instructor easily.
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe that this course is perfect for people who are interested in leading their teams in a more organized manner. It has detailed material that is easy to understand and allows readers to incorporate what they learned in their daily lives. The topics allow leaders to make decisions that benefit the team as well as the company. Hence, this course is recommended for anyone looking to manage people and communicate efficiently.