- University of Illinois via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 8 months of effort required
- 70,066+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (4,915 ratings)
- Language: English
This is a specialization that will help you built leadership and Business Skill for Immediate Impact. You will be learning to apply practical strategies to becoming an effective organizational leader. Get ready to enhance leadership and business skills for immediate impact. Start practicing’s everyday leadership, manage people. Through these courses in this specialization, you will learn and apply concepts and techniques. By the end of this specialization, you will be able to effectively manage organizations through organizational design, and formulate and implement strategy. For a complete list of online leadership courses, follow here.
What will you Learn through this Specialization?
Through the courses in this specialization, you will get familiar with the basics to adequately lead individuals and groups, oversee associations just as instruments to investigate business circumstances and create procedures. The Specialization covers the essential, human asset, and hierarchical establishments for making and catching incentive for practical upper hand. This specialization also includes how to oversee individuals and associations, investigate the opposition, and create methodologies both inside a business and across an arrangement of organizations. Healthcare industry has a growing need for strategic leadership.
The capstone is strategic leadership and management plan where you’ll apply what you will figure out how to a genuine business circumstance with cooperation by at least one central organization.
What are the Skills that you will Gain?
Through this specialization following are the skills that you will be gaining:
- Strategic Management
- Business Strategy
- Group Decision-Making
- Managing motivation
- Individual decision-making
- Communication in Small Groups
- Performance Management
- Change Management
- conflict resolution
- Organizational Structure
7 Courses in this Specialization
Course 1: Foundations of Everyday Leadership (★★★★★ 4.8 | 4,473 ratings | 1,191 reviews)
Through this course, you will get comfortable with regular leadership, singular dynamic, cooperative choice-making, and overseeing inspiration. Moreover, you will have the knowledge to use leadership skills to work more effectively with others.
Course 2: Applications of Everyday Leadership (★★★★★ 4.8 | 1,884 ratings | 371 reviews)
In this part of the specialization, you will go through the topics of: negotiation, feedback and coaching, conflict management, and leading change. These will help you to negotiate effectively and influence others.
Course 3: Designing the Organization (★★★★★ 4.6 | 1,374 ratings | 261 reviews)
This course, will you a better understanding of the tools to help you deal with the many complexities and challenges associated with organizational life.
Course 4: Managing the Organization (★★★★★ 4.7 | 1,155 ratings | 227 reviews)
By taking this course, you can better manage, as you will be able to fully understand and deal with some of the complexities and challenges associated with managerial life in organizations.
Course 5: Business Strategy (★★★★★ 4.8 | 1,566 ratings | 369 reviews)
This course will give you an insight into how organizations create, capture, and maintain value. You will also see how it is fundamental for sustainable competitive advantage. Moreover, you will get to know how managers coordinate different functional areas.
Course 6: Corporate Strategy (★★★★★ 4.6 | 908 ratings | 168 reviews)
In this part of the specialization, you will learn about the tools to analyze and manage decisions from a corporate-level perspective. You will be developing concepts related to frameworks to assess choices regarding corporate scope, corporate transactions, and global strategy.
Course 7: Strategic Leadership and Management Capstone (★★★★★ 4.7 | 182 ratings | 42 reviews)
In the last course of the specialization, you will apply what you will learn through the specialization. You will be given a chance to create value from the perspective of potential employers while achieving pedagogical and experiential goals for learners.
It is time to look into some of the positives and negative feedbacks for these courses. Looking at these views will help you to know if this specialization is worth it or not.
- This course is a generally excellent initiation to the IMBA program. Incredible establishment! Much obliged to you! (David B, ★★★★★).
- Extraordinary course and incredible instructors. The way the course follows is totally splendid and it covers everything. None of the modules were troublesome however they had fascinating exercises and case exercises. You can apply a large portion of the points into your everyday work very quickly, despite the fact that you don’t have a group to lead. Completely suggested. Presently the time has come to go for the following course (Javier F P, ★★★★★).
- It is a functional course for the Leadership. The subjects are very much depicted by the educators. Simultaneously, the reading materials are great. By the end of the course, the learning made me mindful of the potential uses of the administration abilities talked about in this course (Samiul H, ★★★★★).
- Superb learning. These sorts of courses truly assist a person with learning and carry out what leaders in associations do. The most amazing aspect of this was the Emotional Intelligence and the Negotiation part (Smita R, ★★★★★).
- Amazing course. Despite the fact that there is such a long way to go but the manner in which the course is organized it is easy to understand the important takeaways. I could truly interface the vast majority of the subjects with my present place of employment. Much obliged to you (ARJUN S D, ★★★★★).
- This course content is extremely viable and I have learned a lot of new strategies, speculations, and tools. Much thanks to the University of Illinois and the educators who did the teachers (Dilshan M D, ★★★★★).
- I truly appreciated the contextual investigations in this course and the instruction on different systems. It felt like I could quickly utilize the material in true situations. Strongly suggested course materials (Tom W, ★★★★★).
- This course has some extraordinary information. But a downside is that there are a couple of teachers that aren’t that fascinating when listening in to the material (Josh D, ★★☆ ☆ ☆ ).
- Like Designing the Organization, this course is useful and has a great deal of substance. But, the educator’s way of talking has too many diverting stops. It’s difficult to keep my eyes open. Since this is a recorded meeting, he ought to either record his discourse as record first or alter his talk recordings to eliminate the stops (Jeson M, ★★★☆ ☆ ☆).
- This course assisted me with understanding the essential of administration. It has a very simplified structure and coherent way to deal with regular initiative. It likewise gets the elements in a group and the importance of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation (Neha, N ★★☆ ☆ ☆ ).
So, this was a review for Strategic Leadership and Management Specialization. We hope that now you know everything about this specialization. You might also be interested to know why leadership training for managers fail? Stay safe and keep learning.
- Michael Lenox via Coursera
- 40,994+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,124 Reviews)
- University of Pennsylvania via Coursera
- 112,035 already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (15,100 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.