- West Virginia University via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable
- 78 hours of effort required
- 7,369+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (265 Ratings)
Get ready for an informational yet fun-filled journey towards becoming a sales manager with the help of this specialization. Here you will get the opportunity to master different techniques and knowledge and become an effective sales force. With the help of this specialization, you will learn how to develop a plan for organizing, staffing, and training a sales force. Then you will be taught how to develop an effective sales compensation plan. With that, you will be taught to evaluate the performance of a salesperson and much more. So make a career in sales management with the help of this specialization. You might also be interested in more online specializations.
Sales Operations/Management Specialization Courses:
Account Management and Sales Force Design (★★★★★ 4.5 | 178 ratings | 46 reviews)
This is the first course in the specialization that aims to help learners understand a variety of sales methods. You will be taught everything there is about strategic planning and sales management. The instructor will explain in detail the responsibilities of a sales manager. Similarly, you will learn all about the kinds of sales operations and more.
Salesforce Management (★★★★★ 4.6 | 68 ratings | 14 reviews)
In this course, there are various topics covered regarding sales force management. The instructor will explain in detail what happens in hiring and personnel administration. With that, you will get to understand all about the recruitment process and the tools of recruitment.
Compensation, Expenses, and Quota (★★★★★ 4.5 | 26 ratings | 5 reviews)
The third course in the specialization aims to help you understand some of the financial aspects which are involved in managing the entire sales force. You will learn about the different options which are available in salesforce compensation. Then you will learn to manage your sales expenses and more.
Forecasting, Budgeting, Territories, Evaluation, and legal/ethical issues (★★★★☆ 4.4 | 30 ratings | 8 reviews)
In this engaging course, you will get a chance to explore the purpose and methods for forecasting and budgeting in a management role. You will be taught how to develop territories and evaluate sales performance.
Sales Operation: Final Project (★★★★★ 4.7 | 23 ratings | 2 reviews)
The last or final course in the specialization in which you will be asked to apply all the knowledge you have obtained so far by performing a critical analysis of a real-world business.
In this section, we are going to talk about the comments which actual users have given about the courses of this specialization.
- I took the first course from the specialization and yes it turned out to be an informative course. I believe this course is helpful for any sales professional who is trying to make a difference in this field. Or planning to take on the challenge in a management role (HN, ★★★★★).
- The first course provided a very good and relevant understanding of the sales function within a business. I was able to understand the sales history, the inside vs outside of sales. Similarly, the instructor has explained really well what sales operation is and the strategies involved in it (Julia ZW, ★★★★★).
- The second course from the specialization was very good and if you want to advance your career and looking for a guideline then this course is the one to pick (LG, ★★★★★).
- I can say the “Salesforce management” course has everything you need to know about this area. The lectures were great and to the point and the instructor’s accent was also understandable (GY, ★★★★★).
- I took the third course from the specialization and taking this course made me realize how little I knew about the financial aspects that are involved in sales. The instructor was really great and competitive. I deeply appreciate the efforts which WVU has made in making such an elite-level online course. Therefore a big thanks to all those involved in making this course (Taher ES, ★★★★★).
- Enrolling in the first course was a great experience for me. But the only issue is that you have to chase other people to make them review your assignment. Except for this one issue, the entire course was quite engaging and worth my time (A, ★★★★☆).
- I took the first three courses from this specialization and each course turned out to be equally competitive and interesting. All the lectures were quite engaging and had valuable information in them that one can learn and apply at the workplace (Guy G, ★★★★★).
- I took the fourth course and would say that this course is the one that every sales manager must enroll in. It was an eye-opening course for me and taught me a variety of techniques that can help me become better at this field. A big thanks to the instructor and also Coursera for this course (R, ★★★★★).
- Overall the fourth course was great and can give you a broad picture of budgeting and forecasting in management. I can definitely recommend this entire specialization to all the marketing people and sales relevant people (SM, ★★★★★).
- The first course was so outdated and had incorrect quizzes in it. It was a waste of time for me as the quizzes and other learning contents were not that helpful(Tina Y, ★☆☆☆☆).
- The second course was fine but I was hoping it would be more engaging and have updated learning content in it. Also, I didn’t like the concept of reviewing other people’s assignments (Swathi G, ★★☆☆☆).
- I took the fourth course and was a waste of my time. It is because nobody bothered to review my assignments and also there was no assignment for me to review. Now how am I supposed to complete the course when there is no one to rely on when you have questions in mind? I am really disappointed with this course (YEUNG HLR, ★☆☆☆☆).
So these were the details of all the courses available in the specialization. Now you can either enroll in all of the courses in the specialization or choose the one that is according to your requirement and never stop learning.
More Related Courses:
- IIMB via edX
- 28 hours of effort required
- 120,636+ already enrolled!
- University of Illinois via Coursera
- 18 hours of effort required
- 20,732+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (655 Reviews)
- Northwestern University via Coursera
- 13 hours of effort required
- 12,391+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (★★★★★ Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.