The competition is tough and there are many people out there who are struggling to become a certified Scrum master. People in this regard try to look for such ways that can help them prepare for the PSM I exam in the shortest time. For this purpose, we have exactly what you need. That is, the perfect course to help you prepare for the PSM exam in no more than one week. So far, this course can be the most comprehensive one about both the Scrum Master Profession and Professional Scrum Master I certification. What this course contains is a variety of video lectures, an e-book, and a PSM I simulator. Together with all such learning material and a little determination from you can help pass the PSM I exam.
- Created by Angelo Tofalo
- 155+ already enrolled!
- 22 Reviews available
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Course eBook with 250+ pages
- 7 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- 1 Complete PSM I Exam Test
- Access on Mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Access
- 30 days Money back guarantee
What you’ll learn from this Course?
Upon completing this informative and interactive course, you will be able to learn the following.
- All of the Agile Principles will be learned by you most thoroughly.
- Moreover, you will also understand the differences between the traditional model of project management.
- Similarly, you can learn all about the Scrum Framework which encloses in it the theory, its values, roles, events, artifacts, and the rules.
- Furthermore, you will also understand the two main frameworks for scaling Scrum to multiple teams working together.
- With the lecture videos, you’ll deep dive into agile requirements, the estimation techniques, and Agile Metrics.
- At the same time, you are also going to learn a variety of helpful tips to prepare for the PSM I exam.
- The 80 questions that you get to solve will be a perfect way for you to prepare for the exam.
This and several other contents are available in the course that will be of great.
Who should take this PSM I Course?
It is an obvious fact that not every course is for everyone. So that is why before taking any course, you have to make sure whether this course is for you or not. So let us tell you about who can take this course. And if you find yourself a suitable candidate for this course, then do enroll yourself.
- This course can be taken by all those Scrum beginners who need proper guidance to understand the Scrum Master profession and be prepared for a new role in that position.
- Those who already have a fair understanding of Scrum, but requires a comprehensive course so as to prepare for the PSM I exam.
- All those practitioners who are looking for ways to enhance their knowledge of many described Scrum practices.
Social proof – What’s International Students/Professionals Feedback about this Course?
Now we are going to take a look at the most important part that is social proof. This section contains honest reviews that our users have given about this course. So it is very important that you read these reviews and then decide whether this course is helpful or not.
- After completing the course, I can say that this is a very informational course that actually teaches something. I really liked the structure of this course. And I would say that this is perfect for those who are preparing for the PSM exam. Plus the eBook was the most useful part for me.
Jeff Wright ★★★★★
- Overall the whole course is great but the first section was most helpful for me. It is because the difference between the traditional and agile approaches to implementing projects was explained in it. Besides that, the slides were also well-designed and pretty clear to understand.
- I have taken many online courses but this one was quite different and most helpful. What I liked most about this course was its clearness towards delivering the content. The slides gave an in-depth study material plus the exam simulator was too helpful.
David Sadler, ★★★★★
- The course has excellent learning content in it and everything is in great order. The modules are independent of one another, precisely everything has been put together really well. And that is why I would like to recommend this course to all my friends and peers who are preparing for the PSM I exam.
- What I want to mention here is that the whole course is complete and quite exhaustive but in a good way. You get to learn all the concepts of Scrum effectively. Not only that, but I also took this course to prepare for the PSM I exam, which I did pass a few days ago that too on my first attempt. Thus this course turned out to be best for me.
Marco A, ★★★★★
- The material of the course is good but some of the topics are not properly explained I think.
Bruno David, ★★★★☆
Other Courses from the same Author:
Waterfall and Agile comparison made easy + Scrum introduction:
With this course, you can explore the differences between the Waterfall and all the agile methodologies. With that, you will also be given a thorough introduction to the Scrum Framework. Upon completing this course, you would have learned all the agile principles and the differences there are with the traditional model of project management. Thus you can learn this and much more at the comfort of your home through this course.
Professional Agile Scrum and Scrum Master Course (the Italian version of the course under review here):
Do you want to become a professional scrum master by passing the PSM certification exam? If yes then this course can help you become one. By the end of the course, you will be able to have a full understanding of the agile framework and scrum principles. Plus the exam simulator which has 80 questions can help you evaluate yourself easily. So take this course now and start learning today.
So if you are that person who is struggling with the Scrum concepts and want to succeed in this profession, then these courses are the best option for you. Whatever the course you take will not only help you prepare and pass the PSM I exam but also make you a professional Scrum Master. So start learning today from these courses and stay safe.