- Maximilian Schwarzmüller & Manuel Lorenz via Udemy
- 21,676+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,752 Reviews)
An informational and engaging course that will help you learn to build full-stack react.js applications using Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB. The instructor of this course aims to make you learn all of this with the help of real-life projects. You will learn to connect ReactJS with NodeJS, Express, and MongoDB in detail. Next, you will learn to build an entire project from scratch that will be of great help in getting a hold of different concepts. Going further, the instructor will refresh your memory by recalling all the basics about ReactJS, NodeJS, Express, and MongoDB. Next, you will learn to implement authentication and authorization in a step-by-step guide.
What you’ll Learn
- Learn how to connect ReactJS with NodeJS, Express & MongoDB
- Build an entire project from scratch!
- Refresh the basics about ReactJS, NodeJS, Express and MongoDB
- Learn how to implement Authentication & Authorization
- Add File Upload to ReactJS + Node/ Express Applications
- Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller via Udemy
- 12,264 + already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,348 Ratings)
- MongoDB University via Coursera
- 8 hours of effort required
- 42,712+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (531 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.