- React JS – This framework helps to build fast and interactive interfaces for web and mobile applications.
- Interactive Behaviors of Web Pages
- It helps to make Web app or mobile application
- Widely used in Game Development
- Building Frontend of any website
1. Job for Front End Web Developer
Companies are hiring Front end Developers for building a dynamic, user-friendly, visual part of a website. This job is basically focused on HTML, CSS, JS, and light backend. As well as you also need to know about some concepts beyond the core technologies like regression testing or performance.
Read some following responsibilities that the company expect from this Front-end Developer job
- Ability to develop a new software application
- Creating libraries and regular code for the forthcoming usage.
- Enough knowledge of UI/UX design
- Creative mindset
- Good Communication Skills
- Work together with the other team members
2. Web Application Developer Job
Various companies are hiring freshers and experienced web application developers for creating different web-based applications such as shopping carts, spreadsheet programs, visual online forms, video and photo editors, scanning applications, file conversions, word processing, and email software.
What do Companies expect from a web application developer? Read the following point
- Enough knowledge of UI and UX design
- Able to develop interactive, and user-friendly web pages
- Should have Knowledge of planning and delivering software platforms used across different products and organizational units.
- Communication skills and creative mindset
- University of California via Coursera
- 179,862+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (3,103 Ratings)
- Can develop an interesting or dynamic front-end platform website.
- Easily develop user-friendly features
- Familiar with different types of languages like HTML, CSS, Python, etc.
- Can design or develop new front end applications for various platforms
- Creative mindset
4. UX Designer
A UX designer helps to create a website according to the user. Find problems that are faced by the users. Do study and research how people use a site and give suggestions to the company.
The responsibilities of a UX Designer include:
- Understanding of different human psychology
- Design a user’s persona based on research and data.
- Finding the solution to the user’s problem
- Have a creative mindset and good communication skills
- Collaborating with other team members or designers to execute designs
- Define a correct interaction model
- Google via Coursera
- 6 months of effort required
- 114,521+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (7,602 Ratings)
5. Web Designer
Companies need a web designer to design an attractive and interesting web page. Individuals are able to develop different types of websites (like eCommerce, WordPress, dynamic, news, blog, etc).
Responsibility of a web designer:
- Able to fulfill all the requirements of the company’s web page
- Ability to solve technical issues
- Have a Creative mindset and good communication skills
6. UI Designer
UI basically means User Interface. The company wants those job seekers who are able to design a website’s interface according to its users.
There are some following responsibilities that a company expect from UI Designer
- Have enough knowledge of user’s psychology
- Able to collaborate with other team members
- Have Creative and good communication skills
7. Full Stack Developer
In this position, companies want those people who are comfortable with both front-end and back-end applications. Individuals are able to create different types of applications for a company.
The responsibility of a Full-stack Web Developer are as follows:
- Designing user-interface
- Managing backend server and database
- Also working with a graphic designer for designing of website
- Designing and developing API’s
The expected salary of a Full Stack developer is between ₹ 2.4 Lakhs to ₹ 19.0 Lakhs.
- Hong Kong University via Coursera
- 24,844+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (6,801 Ratings)
8. Software Development Engineer II
Roles and responsibilities of the Software development Engineer II are:
- Building user-friendly mobile and web applications
- Participating in technical design
- Penn via edX
- 6-8 hours (4 weeks) per week of effort required!
- Study Type: Self-paced