- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology via Coursera
- 36 hours of effort required
- 87,830+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,026 Reviews)
Introduction to React
React Router and Single Page Applications
In this week, you will learn about various component types. You will learn about React router and its use in designing single page applications. You will also learn about single page applications and use React Router to design single page applications.
React Forms, Flow Architecture and Introduction to Redux
In this module you will be introduced to uncontrolled and controlled forms and briefly examine form validation in React applications. You will get an overview of the Flux architecture and introduced to Redux as a way of realizing the flux architecture
More Redux and Client-Server Communication
In this module you will explore Redux further including Redux action, combining reducers, and Redux thunk, client-server communication using Fetch and the REST API. You will get a brief introduction to animation in React. You will also learn about testing, building and deploying React applications.
Full Stack Web Development with Angular Specialization
- Hong Kong University of Science & Technology via Coursera
- 3 Months (10 hours weekly) of effort required
- 400,221+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (5,001 Ratings)
Responsive Website Development & Design
- University of London via Coursera
- 7 Months (5 hours weekly) of effort required
- 54,410+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (9,329 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.