- Ryan Dhugel via Udemy
- 1,220+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (213 Reviews)
If you’re thinking about building a MERN stack, the wait is over. Udemy has arrived with an incredible course on full-stack development with Ultimate Authentication. In this course, you learn the hacks for Google login, Facebook login, and so forth. Learn how to deal with forgotten passwords, password resets, and ACLs by implementing private and secure routes for authenticated and admin users. This course is a one-stop kit for all web developers or programmers who want to learn Frontend Web Development with React or API Development with Node Js. Master MERN applications and create memorable interactions.
The following course advantages make this learning experience even more exciting:
- Introduction to MERN Stack
- Building production-ready login register system
- Profile update and deployment to digital ocean cloud servers.
- Learn the source code and requirements
- A certificate of completion
About MERN Stack Web Development Course
Who can take this Course?
This course is intended for anybody that wishes to learn how to build MERN Stack Web Development with Ultimate Authentication accurately. Also, the course demands that you must have basic knowledge of React Node Js, Java, and the ability to link a Node JS application to MongoDB. Anyone interested in FullStack React Node MongoDB Web Development is welcome to take the course.
Why you Should take this Course?
What are the chances of having to take this course? Let us now respond to that. This is the course for you if you want to create a production-ready authentication system or if you want to learn private routing and admin routing. For all of you who are working hard to improve your abilities, this is the place to be. The response is that this course takes you closer to Force HTTP to HTTPS and Redirect all www to non-www. You can find a comprehensive guide to educate you on the complicated approaches in the simplest way possible.
As a result, developing your own MERN application does not take long. Experience is something that can not be missed. The instructor teaches the basics of the MERN stack to hundreds of students.
You also have a lot of new things to learn about. Please feel free to click on the course and see for yourself the wonderful initiatives that are taught in this course.
What you’ll Learn from this Course:
- Detailed instruction on MERN
- Learn to code.
- Deploy and deal with domains
- Understand hosting
- Get started with Redirects & SEO
- Necessary guidelines to develop your MERN app
- API Development with Node Js
- Required help in working with Cookies
- Master the role-based redirects
- Learn the techniques to handle ACL
- Design your base project
Remarkably, this course offers a diverse range of interesting learning alternatives that helps you to understand the significance and relevance of this incredible initiative.
Reviews for MERN Stack Web Development Course
To provide you a genuine insight, here you have a rampant indicator to save your time and energy before you dig into the relative course. Help yourselves and follow the best possible user experiences.
- This is a fantastic course. I managed to learn a lot about MERN through this course like how to integrate authentication and authorization in an app. The subjects are well explained and easily understandable. The introduction to MERN stacks made the advanced course easy for me (Jason Duquain, ★★★★★).
- Since I took the course, I really enjoyed every minute of it. I am so glad about my experience. This course has shown me the exact ways and skills needed for developing a MERN application (Mark Wisdom Reeves, ★★★★★).
- I’ve taken three courses taught by Mr. Ryan Dhungel, and this is by far the best. This course was well-organized and simple to follow because the videos were appropriate for my cognitive ability. The only issue I had was a few typos that I overlooked (Janelle Tamayo, ★★★★★).
- This is the best course I’ve ever taken! It taught me a great front-end authentication technique for my project. All I needed to start with MERN is completed, along with the dreaded hosting/SEO, provided through the course (Bill Schnoebelen, ★★★★★).
- This has been a great course. I must say that the boilerplate code produced is very durable, and I intend to use it extensively in future works. The deployment sections were particularly informative, and I learned a lot of new tricks (Matthew Jones, ★★★★★).
- I must say this is an incredible course. All required concepts for authentication were thoroughly explained. What the course provides is applicable everywhere. I wholeheartedly recommend it to both beginners and more seasoned users (Ivan Milanović, ★★★★★).
- Among the courses I’ve taken, the MERN stack was taught effectively in this one. The whole course was concise, and the step-by-step approach made the topic even more understandable. I would appreciate it if the course increased its emphasis on protection (e.g., SSL) ( Alessio Montone, ★★★★★).
- The course content was just adequate. The course lacked clarity and did not use old, difficult syntaxes. I had the impression that the course was out of sync. I had high hopes for this course, but I have yet to obtain them (Reshma ★★☆☆☆).
As we near the end, it is important that you get to the point of learning all the things mentioned in this course as a developer. Learn to properly observe and design the stacks. You can expect major changes in your skills through this course. That being said, if you want to build the best MERN applications, this course is for you.
- Matt Speake, Java Easily Official via Udemy
- 128+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (21 Ratings)
- Hong Kong University of Science & Technology via Coursera
- 3 Months (10 hours weekly) of effort required
- 400,221+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (5,001 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.