- TIA Education via Udemy
- 15,208+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (4,106 Ratings)
Are you interested in getting your PMI-ACP certification? If yes, then this course is the perfect way to prepare for the exam. With this PMI Accredited PMBOK 6th Edition exam prep course, you will be able to pass the exam on your first try.
Taking and passing the PMI-ACP exam will demonstrate or verify your knowledge and expertise in agile practices. And this course has everything you need to pass the exam. Here you will get access to all the relevant topics like agile mindset, agile processes, and tools. The course is taught by a highly experienced Agile instructor who is also a PMP author. Therefore, taking this course will improve your chances of passing the exam in first attempt.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “PMI-ACP Certification Exam Prep” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 769 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 94% reviews were positive while around 6% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- TIA Education’s online course received a total score of 4.7 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.3 / 5.0
|4.5 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- This course has highly informative and updated content to offer.
- The entire course is explained in a concise and easy to comprehend manner by the instructor.
- The course offers meticulously compiled practice questions to help you practice for the actual PMI-ACP exam.
- Learners can pass the PMI-ACP exam by taking this course.
Pros & Cons:
- Teaches real-world project management concepts.
- Offers updated practice questions.
- Offers additional tips for success.
- Bonus lecture at the end.
- Pronunciation of the instructor is not good.
- A lot of grammatical mistakes.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our four main points mentioned below;
- I can say Andre is great and the content that he shared in his course is extremely helpful. I really loved the examples he used. He was quite invested in the course and even provided realistic expectations for the exam. If given another opportunity, I would take another course from this instructor. (Connie B, ★★★★★)
- This course turned out to be a great source to prepare for the PMI-ACP exam. It not only equipped me with great knowledge and insight but gave me the confidence I needed to appear in the exam. The content was absolutely great and highly relevant. (Reena M, ★★★★★)
- A well-framed course that offers a great explanation of the different aspects of Agile. (Hemant K, ★★★★★)
- The course was concise, to the point, and nicely organized. The video sessions were quite useful and informative and overall I really liked the topic selection. I am looking forward to enrolling in more courses like these of Andrew. (Murali, ★★★★★)
- I really enjoyed learning from this course. The flow of the lecture was great. The content was clear, concise, and digestible. Even though I have taken many agile courses but none of them was as good and competitive as this one. I would highly recommend this course to all those preparing for the PMI-ACP exam. (Demaine C, ★★★★★)
- This was an easy-to-understand course with unpretentious delivery by the highly experienced instructor. I am satisfied with this course. (Paul B, ★★★★★)
- Everything taught in this course is equally good and useful. Andrew is great and he explained everything with great joy. He kept us engaged throughout the course. (Elisabete M, ★★★★★)
- I really liked the way the entire session was conducted by Andrew. He was very fun to learn from. Even only he was talking and yet it felt like I was talking back to him and that made my learning experience more interactive and interesting. (Nilesh P, ★★★★★)
- An excellent course where the instructor managed to provide us with clear instructions and gave us the confidence to appear in the exam. (Andrew J, ★★★★★)
- I would like to thank Andrew for this entertaining course. Yes, the course itself was entertaining as Andrew’s agile spirit and heart were all over the course. (Utah A, ★★★★★)
- This course had multiple practice questions and solving them was the best part for me. These questions were the latest ones and solving these questions gave me enough confidence to sit in the exam. The course is definitely worth a try. (Nguyen M, ★★★★★)
- This course is a great tool to prepare for the exam. The real-world examples were excellent and the tips shared allowed me to solve the questions faster than ever. (Damian A, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefit:
- Only because of this course by Andrew, I was able to pass the PMI-ACP exam on my first attempt. He is a great instructor and passing this exam has opened new paths for me in my career. (Albert M, ★★★★★)
- I would like to thank Andrew for this course. He is an amazing agile coach and helped me memorize the concepts in the most effective possible manner. I am now ready to apply all the learned concepts at my workplace thanks to him. (Vadim Y, ★★★★★)
- I have worked with different agile teams in the past and this course has done nothing but broadens my knowledge of agile principles which I am ready to apply at my workplace. (Katheryn G, ★★★★★)
- Yes, this course is a good match and offers great content but there isn’t any way to communicate with the trainer Andrew. I had some questions in mind that I wanted answers to and there wasn’t any way to reach him.
- I am very pleased with the quality of the course and would have given it 5 stars but I was not able to claim the PDUs that I deserve. Yes, I did receive the certificate but no PDUs. The instructor really should do something about it.
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe Andrew is a great instructor and this course has everything you need to pass the exam. He has managed to explain each topic very well and helped us visualize things in an engaging manner. So, if you really want to prepare and pass the PMI-ACP exam then this course is the perfect fit.