- CIPD via FutureLearn
- 99,671+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (571 Ratings)
This is the type of course that will help you discover the key methods, strategies, and principles of people management and develop your own management style. We know it can be a little daunting to become a new line manager. But with good preparation and a little confidence, you can thrive in this role and this course is exactly for this purpose. Whether you are a leader or a person who wishes to improve his management skills, this course is something that teaches you people management skills and gives a roadmap to becoming a successful line manager.
Taking this course will give you a detailed overview of approaches to management. You will get a detailed introduction to the labor market and recruitment processes. Then the instructor will talk about performance management and appraisals. Similarly, you will get a chance to understand all about learning and development in individuals and teams. Therefore, this and much more will be learned in this course along with engaging quizzes.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “People Management Skills” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 571 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 95% reviews were positive while around 5% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- CIPD’s online course received a total score of 4.8 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
|4.9 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
Based on learner reviews we believe;
- The content of this course is very informative and suitable for those who wish to develop management skills.
- The course is engaging and the instructor has tried to explain all the topics in a thorough and clear manner.
- The course contains engaging quizzes and lecture videos to help you develop people management skills.
- This course can help learners develop skills that lead to better performance in the workplace.
Pros & Cons:
- Teaches you the best people management skills.
- High rating of 4.7.
- Offers up-to-date and informative content.
- Offers additional resources to learn from.
- Lack of interaction.
- A little too basic for some people.
What Learners Are Saying About this Course:
This section contains feedback that has been given by learners about this course. Note that we have divided these reviews based on our four main points mentioned below;
- The course is very interesting and provides some good tips. I’m satisfied with the content. However, I didn’t get a free certificate. (JanaKiraman S, ★★★★★)
- The course covered a lot of topics related to people management. I learned a lot. The content is very informative. (Tamara V, ★★★★★)
- This was a very informative course that acted as a great refresher for me. Not only it updated me with all the latest content but put a great impact on my management delivery. The content is well organized and the delivery style was motivating. I would recommend this course to all those who wish to join this path. (Leigh P, ★★★★★)
- My experience with this course was fun and mind-blowing. With the help of the content of this course, I was enlightened about what human resources actually are. (Olanrewaju O, ★★★★★)
- An excellent and highly engaging course that offers plenty of links to additional resources. (Kay D, ★★★★★)
- This course was overall quite professional and offers appropriate learning material. It offers a good level of understanding and teaches many innovative techniques. (Dr. Uzma, ★★★★★)
- A very informative, engaging, and helpful course that offers skillful learning material. I would like to thank the instructor and FutureLearn as well for this amazing learning resource. (Irfan Y, ★★★★★)
- This has been a great course for me. Being a person who just moved to a management role, this course has everything I needed to excel in this role. The course offers great structure and easy-to-follow additional resources. I would say if you want to pursue this role then this course is the one to take. (Leonie R, ★★★★★)
- Taking this course was a fun journey for me. The course was quite informative and gave me some great ideas and strategies that helped me a lot in my new role. (Maurice H, ★★★★★)
- The course was the best as it had great interactive quizzes, videos, articles, and discussion forums that were flexible for learning. Overall I really enjoyed learning new things about people management from this course. (Migma L, ★★★★★)
- The material of this course was not only easy to understand but straight to the point and explained clearly. Similarly, the activities involved were challenging enough to make me think more clearly and this helped me gain this new skill in the best possible manner. (Kaia T, ★★★★★)
Learner’s Career Benefit:
- This was an amazing course that taught me new approaches to managing a team. I applied everything I learned at my workplace and can say I am now performing better than ever. (Ibidunni B, ★★★★★)
- The content of this course was quite helpful and allowed me to prepare in the best possible manner for an upcoming interview. (Samantha W, ★★★★★)
- This is the perfect course that I need in my career now. After completing this course I am now better equipped as a manager. This course taught me how I can have a difficult conversation with my team members when required and that is why I would recommend this course to all those managers who need to learn to manage people in a better way. (Joy A, ★★★★★)
- This course was not that bad but it was quite basic. The instructor could have added some advanced topics as well.
- Even though I have completed the course, I did not receive my certificate and thus I want the instructor to solve this issue as soon as possible.
- The course offers a few articles to read but it could have been more engaging with some eLearning interactive modules.
Is this Course worth taking?
We believe this is a very suitable course for beginner people managers who are just starting their career in this field. Even professionals should also enroll in this course and learn a few new skills. The course is well-structured and offers a lot of useful content and guidelines. Therefore, we can say this course is a great way to explore approaches to managing good workplace performance and learn all about people management.