- Coursera Project Network via Coursera
- 2 hours of effort required
- 2,003+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (60 Ratings)
This “Optimize supply chains with analysis in Google Sheets” course aims to help you understand what supply chain data is and how you can collect the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) data in a step-by-step guide. You will learn to identify use cases for RFID tracking. Then you will get a chance to explore supply chain data. After that, you will learn to identify areas for improvement using the RFID data. Then you will understand the next steps required to optimize the supply chain in Google sheets. In addition, you will also get to showcase this hands-on experience in an interview. Upon completing this project, you would have gained a complete understanding of the value of analyzing product movement data to optimize supply chains.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
In this section, we are to take a look at the feedback which users have given about this project. By taking a look at what actual users think of this project-based course, you can easily decide whether it is suitable for you or not.
- This is a basic course that is suitable for beginners who want to understand all about optimizing supply chains with analysis in Google Sheets (Prabhi, ★★★★★).
- I can say that this was an amazing project and taught me more than I knew about how to do analysis using Google Sheets. With that, the project also taught me some of the advanced features of Google Sheets. I am thankful to the team Coursera and the instructor for this amazing project-based course (Roshan PK, ★★★★★).
- Yes the course was absolutely amazing and very informative but it would have been so much better if there was something more than just pivot tables. But still I will give it 4 stars (Sai KSG, ★★★★☆).
- The course was just too good and had a lot of valuable content to offer (Alex KN, ★★★★★).
If you want to learn to do data analysis using Google Sheets then this project-based course by Coursera is the most suitable way to learn that. So, enroll in this course today and never stop learning.
More Related Courses:
- MIT via edX
- 15 months (8-12 hours weekly) of effort required
- Course Type: Instructor-led
- 6 Graduate Level Courses
- KAIST via Coursera
- 18 hours of effort required
- 48,014+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,076 Ratings)
I have found your website takethiscourse.net from Google using my tools 🙂