- University of Toronto via Coursera
- 35 hours of effort required
- 105,251+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (2,246 Ratings)
In this “Introduction to Self-driving cars” course, you will understand the commonly used hardware which is used for self-driving cars. The instructor is going to help you identify the main components of self-driving software stack. You will understand all about the program vehicle modeling and control in detail. Then you will understand how to identify the safety frameworks and current industry practices for vehicle development. You can also checkout more Careers in the Automotive Industry To Explore.
|Online Course Effectiveness Score (Learn More)|
In this section we are going to read the feedback which actual users have given about this course. By taking a look at what other people think of this course, you can get a clear picture of what the course has to offer.
- The course has great content for an introductory level. What I loved about the course was the merger of different topics like physics, mechanics and control and also the safety standards and architecture (Farid I, ★★★★★).
- The content of this course has been designed in an impeccable manner. It helped me a lot with my research work. A big thanks to the professor of this course for teaching even the difficult topics in a way that was easily understandable (Ali HS, ★★★★★).
- This course is a nice compilation of introduction to self-driving cars. The whole controlling subject was entirely new for me except for the safety and security part. But I must say that the instructor has given such a smooth introduction to the dynamic modeling and controlling topics along with the programming tasks (Hans P, ★★★★★).
- This course ahs covered almost all of the aspects of the driverless car kinematics. With that the programming projects were also great and possess their own value as it allowed gaining a deeper understanding of self-driving cars (Zhang K, ★★★★★).
- After completing this course, I have started to wonder why all universities are not able to provide such a structured course like this. This course has cleared all my misconceptions about online courses. The course is though hard yet not harder than a regular classroom based course (Revanth B, ★★★★★).
- This is a great introductory level course that helped me understand the very basic concepts of self-driving vehicle software architectures. The programming assignments were great and relevant and quite essential for making a vehicle moving in real life (Hajdu C, ★★★★★).
- Thanks to Coursera for providing the best course ever to step into the world of self-driving cars. I was able to learn both the theory of SDC and how to control the car on simulation platform CARLA. The instructor was amazing and explained everything in a an easy to understand manner (Ngoc TL, ★★★★★).
- The negative thing about this course is that the lectures were extremely short. As soon as I begin to develop interest in a lecture, it comes to an end. Also the work problems available are not covered neither in the lectures not readings (Joe S, ★★☆☆☆).
- Scott Greene via Udemy
- 5,193+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (1,197 Reviews)
- Barry Bertollini via Udemy
- 1,801+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ (298 Reviews)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.