- Philip Lee via Udemy
- 5,398+ students enrolled
- ★★★★☆ (1,290 Ratings)
This is a comprehensive course that will show you how to score a perfect score on the reading section of the SAT. You will figure out how to associate the section, questions, and replies to pick the correct answer without fail. Through this course, you will be able to improve your SAT ready scores All you need to complete this course and then you will be able to pass the exam with ease.This course can be taken by any students who are looking forward to practice the skills learned in this course on the official practice tests. For more SAT courses click here.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “New SAT Reading 800: Guaranteed Results” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 156 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 89.1% reviews were positive while around 10.9% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Philip Lee’s online course received a total score of 4.5 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|4.3 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
|4.7 / 5.0
What will you Learn?
Through this course, you will have a thorough understanding of the components of the reading test. Moreover, you will practice so much through the entire course, that on the actual exam you will know where to look for an answer in the passage. Furthermore, you will easily be able to pick the correct answer from given choices.
Who is the Instructor?
The instructor for this course is Philip Lee, who was raised in Australia, but moved to the USA for grad school and has fallen in love with America. He is a sensei when it comes to helping students master the SAT and ACT. Throughout his working experience, he has developed foolproof methods for attacking the tests that have produced amazing results for all his students.
Let us have a look at the reviews for this course. It will help us look into the right direction. Moreover, you will also know of this course is worth the money and the efforts.
- I had such a limited quantity of time to rehearse for the SAT and Philip’s methodologies and tips truly assisted me with understanding the perusing segment preferable and more effective over any other course. I have no concerns now about the test. Also, finally I would emphatically recommend this course to people who are battling on the understanding area. Incredible work (Unubold Delger, ★★★★★).
- It covers all that I require to know while studying the entry, but I needed to know whether would it be advisable for me to begin straightforwardly with the section or go to the introduction first (Omar Mousli, ★★★★★).
- This class is a stunning class as it shows the essentials and the establishments that individuals need to begin with preparing for the sat (Chetan, ★★★★★).
- The course so far has helped me acquire an alternate. It illuminated the way to deal with passages. ( Harshad Bhardwaj 5 stars)
- This course truly gave me a grip on the entirety of the thoughts introduced to me in the SAT Reading Section. Philip proceeds to investigate each chasm on every one of the understanding points. By giving models from genuine SAT practice tests, this course gives me a genuine grip of how to break the SAT (Maruthi Mukhesh Vemula, ★★★★★).
- This course is clear to comprehend and it shows detail and this course gives you thoughts in the event that you are preparing for reading SAT. If you read a content and you fail to remember what it said then he offers you great guidance on how you can improve your memory (Nagaraju Ankamreddi, ★★★★★).
- This was so useful. I have quite a lot more clearness currently because of this. I’ve been practicing and I have gotten substantially more sure while perusing and addressing questions. much thanks to you for aiding me (Aditi Prashanth, ★★★★★).
- I took this course and I feel substantially more positive about my capacity to keep memorized. Thanks to the instructor I can now remember and memorize much more than I could previously (Zachary Litwalk, ★★★★★)
- This course was a waste of money. I recommend you to spend this money to buy a book and download the practice test on the college board. I think I didn’t learn anything from the course (Chris Kim, ★☆☆☆☆).
- Paul Griffin via Udemy
- 1,045 already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (35Ratings)
- Best Seller via Udemy
- 2,993 already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (438 Ratings)