- Mohammad El-Haj via Udemy
- 1,728+ already enrolled
- Course Type: Self Paced
- ★★★★☆ (64 Ratings)
Want to learn to build a complete desktop game in Winforms with the help of not only visual studio but C#.Net as well? In this course you will learn all the basics of building a Winforms applications on Windows by using C#. The instructor will talk about how you can build or create a fully functional Tic Tac Toe game as a windows application in C#. Then you will be taught to create a game logic and develop a variety of simple games. Similarly, you will understand how WinForms is used and how you can create desktop applications with the help of C#. Then you will learn to load images and then display images using WinForms. Thus these and many more topics about C# and Visual studio will be taught in this course.
TTC Course Analysis:
Following are the results of comprehensive analysis of “Learn To Program Tic-Tac-Toe with C# and Visual Studio” online course by our team of experts.
TakeThisCourse Sentiment Analysis Results:
In order to facilitate our learners with real user experience, we performed sentiment analysis and text mining techniques that generates following results:
- TTC analyzed a total of 24 reviews for this online course.
- The analysis indicates that around 95.8% reviews were positive while around 4.2% of reviews had negative sentiment.
- Mohammad El-Haj online course received a total score of 4.8 out of 5, based on user opinions related to 4 effectiveness factors including content, engagement, quality practice and career benefit.
TTC Course Effectiveness:
|TTC Online Course Effectiveness Score|
|4.9 / 5.0
|5.0 / 5.0
|4.8 / 5.0
|5.0 / 5.0
The most important section that contains feedback which users have given about this course. By reading what these people think about this course, you can then decide what to do.
- I am not a beginner as I already have learned Java before. I also have some experience with console apps. All I needed was a course that can show me how visual studio works and how I can create windows form apps. And I must say this course served the purpose. But know that this course contains simple instructions about using visual studio so don’t expect to become an engineer after completing the course (Mladin Radosovic, ★★★★★).
- This course was very easy to follow and I didn’t have any experience with C# coding or any other coding language. Still this course helped me understand how I can build an app with visual studio (Robert Bennett, ★★★★★).
- The course had very clear and easy to understand instructions and the instructor was quite engaging. Completing this course made me independent enough to create an app with C# (Sarah Rosado, ★★★★★).
- This was a good introductory course that explains well as to how you can create a simple form game. The course is very useful in understanding how you can start creating games in virtual Studio. But I would also say if you really want to make the most out of this course then you should first gain some understanding of C#.
- This was an easy to understand course and the instructor has done an amazing job at explaining different concepts. The entire course was well organized and whatever the content has been shared is very relevant to interesting (Arthur Strecker, ★★★★★).
- Although the projects in this course were very simple but that doesn’t change the fact that the course was very interesting. I would say it is a great course for beginners (Bill Pottle, ★★★★☆).
- The course didn’t turn out to be a good one as I believe the instructor has shared unnecessary details in it. He wasted a lot of time in showing people how they can download and install Visual Studio which is a very easy task to do (Mark Ensor, ★★★☆☆).
Learn C#.Net Core With Real World Examples
- Manzoor Ahmed via Udemy
- 29,761+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (1,075 Ratings)
ASP.NET Core 2.0 Shopping Store based on Microservices
- F. Frank Ozz via Udemy
- 2,129+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★☆ (529 Ratings)
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.